Brisbane Entertainment Centre, Are you going?  

140 members have voted

1. 1. Brisbane Entertainment Centre, Are you going?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe

I knew about the Santa thing! I just thought it sounded weird, so I never referred to it. :$

:LOL: at the TOADA reference. You saw a UFO though! That's too cool. I want one.

The weekend was full of...wait for it....STUDY! It was so much fun! :mad: How was yours? :D

FORTY-ONE DAYS, Y'ALL!

lololol i reckon it's funny!

yup, it was freaky shizzle! at first i thought it was a helicopter, then i was like :eek: "NAHHHH it's too small! and it's not making any noise!" and it was really close to the ground too... it was when it was hovering directly above the car (we were driving somewhere) that i decided to start shouting "WHAT THE HELL IS THAT!??? HOLY CRAP DO YOU KNOW WHAT THAT IS!??" my dad almost ran us off the road while trying to figure out what the hell i was yelling about :LOL: that's the second time i've seen a UFO now...

HAHAHAHAHA oh i'm glad i'm not you! What were you studying?

Meh mine was ok, had to travel 2 hours to get to brissy, been chillin in the nice weather!

I don't have to go to school tomorrow either because we're staying another day here! yesssss...

HOLY CRAP SO CLOSE!!!!!!!!!

I don't have to go to school tomorrow either because we're staying another day here! yesssss...

*rage*... i have school tomorrow D:

but it's okay because i'm playing exogenesis pt1 for my music assignment :D

yup, it was freaky shizzle! at first i thought it was a helicopter, then i was like :eek: "NAHHHH it's too small! and it's not making any noise!" and it was really close to the ground too... it was when it was hovering directly above the car (we were driving somewhere) that i decided to start shouting "WHAT THE HELL IS THAT!??? HOLY CRAP DO YOU KNOW WHAT THAT IS!??" my dad almost ran us off the road while trying to figure out what the hell i was yelling about :LOL: that's the second time i've seen a UFO now...

HAHAHAHAHA oh i'm glad i'm not you! What were you studying?

Meh mine was ok, had to travel 2 hours to get to brissy, been chillin in the nice weather!

I have never, ever seen a UFO! Your lucky. I reckon it'd be cool. Sometimes I secretly think there are people who sent helicopters into the sky with extra lights and speedy stuff to scare people. :LOL:

I was studying for science about sleep and brain receptors and concentration levels and blah, blah, blah. Not fun stuff. :mad:

aaaannnddd...:dance: Yay! Forty-one days!

ARE YOU SERIOUS :eek:

I'm serious. *Serious face*

It's even this close now that if you go on the muse.mu home page and scroll down where the latest tour dates are listed, Brisbane is on the bottom. :D

*rage*... i have school tomorrow D:

but it's okay because i'm playing exogenesis pt1 for my music assignment :D

really!? that. is. awesome.

I have an english assignment where we have to make and perform a persuasive speech that is based on the values and ideals presented by a poem or song of choice... I'm thinking i might choose a muse song and make a controversial speech about the government and aliens :p:LOL:

Random thing i found out... Matt actually calls the Glitterati Santa, it's just Hugh Manson that calls it the Glitterati.

There ya go!

Not anymore, the Glitterati died at the 2nd Staples gig after it was pulled off the top of Matt's tower by the curtain at the start of Uprising. He's been using a Manson MB-1 until the Quebec gig when he used a new Glitterati.

I'm serious. *Serious face*

It's even this close now that if you go on the muse.mu home page and scroll down where the latest tour dates are listed, Brisbane is on the bottom. :D

woah, i didn't realise it was that close :O should start saving, i want to be loaded for the merch stand :p haha, i get randomly filled with excitement when listening to them these days :LOL:

really!? that. is. awesome.

I have an english assignment where we have to make and perform a persuasive speech that is based on the values and ideals presented by a poem or song of choice... I'm thinking i might choose a muse song and make a controversial speech about the government and aliens :p:LOL:

aah, gotta love bringing muse into every aspect of everything :D it's great for all my music performance things. the teachers accepts - rock - bliss, pop - sunburn, classical - collateral damage or exogenesis. :LOL:

woah, i didn't realise it was that close :O should start saving, i want to be loaded for the merch stand :p haha, i get randomly filled with excitement when listening to them these days :LOL:

As soon as I hear anything Muse related it's just "I'M SEEING THEM IN DECEMBER! THAT"S RIGHT!" and everyone will sort of step away from me. :LOL:

Merch money. I should think about that too soon. Hmm.

And I think it's awesome your using Exo Part 1 for your music assignment! :D I am yet to apply muse-ness to school work. :happy:

I have never, ever seen a UFO! Your lucky. I reckon it'd be cool. Sometimes I secretly think there are people who sent helicopters into the sky with extra lights and speedy stuff to scare people. :LOL:

I was studying for science about sleep and brain receptors and concentration levels and blah, blah, blah. Not fun stuff. :mad:

aaaannnddd...:dance: Yay! Forty-one days!

bwahaha, the first UFO i saw was while i was on my friend's farm, camping out in the middle of a paddock...at night time. it... um... scared the hell out of meee... Damn i need to stop doing this!

lol but yeah it was this little blue glowing orb just floating in the trees... ugh it was freaky!

Yeah i think that people do that too sometimes, but i don't think that was it lol. even my dad was pretty puzzled as to what it might be

hmm, that actually sounds pretty interesting! At the moment in science we're doing animal behaviour... like my teacher says: "lots of freaky turtle sex!" :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

As soon as I hear anything Muse related it's just "I'M SEEING THEM IN DECEMBER! THAT"S RIGHT!" and everyone will sort of step away from me. :LOL:

hahaha, i'm like that all the time too! i've got so many jealous friends, which is great to rub it in. except it sucks, because they're all loading money off to me to buy them stuff :LOL: bloody oath the weather better be good for lining up. i'm kinda regretting getting GA tickets, but the pit will be insane & epic, so it's okay.

hahaha, i'm like that all the time too! i've got so many jealous friends, which is great to rub it in. except it sucks, because they're all loading money off to me to buy them stuff :LOL:bloody oath the weather better be good for lining up. i'm kinda regretting getting GA tickets, but the pit will be insane & epic, so it's okay.

mm i agree! i don't want to have to sit in the bloody rain for 8 hours!

heheh, i have $750 saved up atm, so i'm all good! I really want to go to queen street mall though, because they have a shop called Off Ya Tree that has shitloads of band shirts, so they'd probably have muse ones :happy:

yusss PIT! i wonder if i could start a circle pit... ohh that would be epic!

bwahaha, the first UFO i saw was while i was on my friend's farm, camping out in the middle of a paddock...at night time. it... um... scared the hell out of meee... Damn i need to stop doing this!

lol but yeah it was this little blue glowing orb just floating in the trees... ugh it was freaky!

Yeah i think that people do that too sometimes, but i don't think that was it lol. even my dad was pretty puzzled as to what it might be

hmm, that actually sounds pretty interesting! At the moment in science we're doing animal behaviour... like my teacher says: "lots of freaky turtle sex!" :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

UFO rambles. You sound like Matt Bellamy! :D

"Lots of freaky turtle sex!" :LOL::LOL::LOL: I wish my teachers dropped something like that, my science ones at least, they do not crack jokes at all. Especially when we're doing the reproductive system or something the seriousness is so...serious. I end up laughing through lessons unnecessarily.

hahaha, i'm like that all the time too! i've got so many jealous friends, which is great to rub it in. except it sucks, because they're all loading money off to me to buy them stuff :LOL: bloody oath the weather better be good for lining up. i'm kinda regretting getting GA tickets, but the pit will be insane & epic, so it's okay.

Muse always suck the money out of me. :happy:

I got seats, so I'll be watching the pit go insane. Lots of my friends want me to take pictures and such so I decided to be seated. But sitting down at a rock concert is lame, so I'll have my own little mosh in my seat with my group of friends. :D

SOOOOO CLLOOOOSSEEEE. It hurts. :(

mm i agree! i don't want to have to sit in the bloody rain for 8 hours!

heheh, i have $750 saved up atm, so i'm all good! I really want to go to queen street mall though, because they have a shop called Off Ya Tree that has shitloads of band shirts, so they'd probably have muse ones :happy:

yusss PIT! i wonder if i could start a circle pit... ohh that would be epic!

$750, i have about $20 atm, i keep spending all of it D: the tickets were my christmas present, hopefully i can steal some off the parents :p

And I think it's awesome your using Exo Part 1 for your music assignment! :D I am yet to apply muse-ness to school work. :happy:

haha, last term, we had to do a performance for pre-schoolers, and we had to do happy songs, as a joke at last minute i changed to a medley of new born and take a bow. man did my teacher rage :LOL::LOL:

UFO rambles. You sound like Matt Bellamy! :D

"Lots of freaky turtle sex!" :LOL::LOL::LOL: I wish my teachers dropped something like that, my science ones at least, they do not crack jokes at all. Especially when we're doing the reproductive system or something the seriousness is so...serious. I end up laughing through lessons unnecessarily.

Muse always suck the money out of me. :happy:

I got seats, so I'll be watching the pit go insane. Lots of my friends want me to take pictures and such so I decided to be seated. But sitting down at a rock concert is lame, so I'll have my own little mosh in my seat with my group of friends. :D

SOOOOO CLLOOOOSSEEEE. It hurts. :(

Oh but i AM matt bellamy! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA... HAHA... ha... haha?

hahaha yeah our science teacher is always being random, we once went from discussing fruit flies to discussing the length of a blue whale's penis in the space of a few minutes LMFAO!!!

He also enjoys cracking prervy jokes on the male students in our class... not in a freaky way though, just really funny :LOL:

yeah, i don't think i could ever take having to sit down for a concert... haha! Crowdsurf down all the seats! I've always wanted to try it to see if it works..

Yeah i'll probably take my camera, try to get some decent close-ups!

hahaha yeah our science teacher is always being random, we once went from discussing fruit flies to discussing the length of a blue whale's penis in the space of a few minutes LMFAO!!!

He also enjoys cracking prervy jokes on the male students in our class... not in a freaky way though, just really funny :LOL:

yeah, i don't think i could ever take having to sit down for a concert... haha! Crowdsurf down all the seats! I've always wanted to try it to see if it works..

:LOL: But wait...I thought I was Matt Bellamy. :eek:

Your science teacher sounds way better than mine. Swapzies? :D

I just want to get some really good pictures/videos because it's my first time seeing Muse. But the next time I see them it's into the mosh pit, for sure!

my science teacher can get distracted so easily, we always have lessons of doing nothing :D

oiii, if everyone records the first song w/ intro, i could attempt a bootleg video :happy:

:LOL: But wait...I thought I was Matt Bellamy. :eek:

Your science teacher sounds way better than mine. Swapzies? :D

I just want to get some really good pictures/videos because it's my first time seeing Muse. But the next time I see them it's into the mosh pit, for sure!

fine then. i'm Kate :LOL:...

...No, let's not go there :eek:

hell NO i aint swapping my teacher!! he's by far my favourite lol

yeah it's my first time seeing them too, but i'd prefer to get up nice and close and risk ribcage for the experience! i have a barrier addiction!

Ahh good to end the weekend. :p I've been working these past 2 days. 2 different jobs, long hours.

oooh that's gotta suck!

aaaanyways, i better go now, see you guys later!

Well I haven't been on in a while, I've probably missed out on so much...stupid uni studies :mad:

I'll be there on the 5th as mentioned months ago, and I've got the same ticket as you both I'm fairly sure. I'm a fan of lining up/general hang out/mischievousness :D

Amanda! Come back!! :LOL:

Anyways, back on topic before Olly comes, I figured out how to tweet on my phone so I can do that on the night as I have seats :awesome: Will prolly be the worst tweeter in history though, I might get excited and forget all about it for a few songs :chuckle:

I'll probs be rocking up at about 5 as I don't have to worry about queuing. Will have to come find you all at the front of the GA line to say hi.

Archived