Brisbane Entertainment Centre, Are you going?  

140 members have voted

1. 1. Brisbane Entertainment Centre, Are you going?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe

gosh i'm constantly getting random little thrills whenever i think about Muse now... It's getting so close!!

hahahahah same! sometimes i'm randomly like HOLY SHIT, less than 6 weeks! :LOL:

with the "tightly packed" area, if i freak, do you think i'll be able to get out :S i would you recommend just hanging back if that's possibly going to happen?

with the "tightly packed" area, if i freak, do you think i'll be able to get out :S i would you recommend just hanging back if that's possibly going to happen?

If you freak, it's not much of a problem, just crowd surf your way outa there.

It's the preferred mode of transport in a mosh pit.

I dare say, if people see a 14 year old freaking, they'd be fairly helpful to get them out. But hopefully you'll be having too much fun to freak!

I dare say, if people see a 14 year old freaking, they'd be fairly helpful to get them out. But hopefully you'll be having too much fun to freak!

haha yes, muse fans are generally awesome people. and yeah i'm sure i'll be right :D

Glitterati (or possibly a new guitar similar to Glitterati newly built) was used last night. It was however swung around about 5 times and thrown at Dom, so hopefully its still alive :p

why is it always dom that gets guitars in the face?

probably because Chris is so big, and has an army of children to defend him :LOL: :LOL:

why is it always dom that gets guitars in the face?

probably because Chris is so big, and has an army of children to defend him :LOL: :LOL:

It didn't actually hit Dom, it when flying over his head and hit a cymbal on Chris's side of the drum kit.

You can see it here:

Its easier to see if you watch it in HD with the screen 'expanded' :)

TAKEUSBACKSTAGEYAHH.jpg

SIGN IS DONE!!!

i was thinking about putting a flouro green border on it but meh... what do you guys think?

i reckon i could have done it 10cm+ wider, but oh well :p

Awesome sign! Very straight to the point. :LOL:

Hopefully it doesn't fail you on the night and you have lots of fun backstage! :happy:

We all know Dom's a guitar magnet.

Ever since that tetanus injection he got, I've been eternally worried. :LOL:

hey all ... big muse fan here ... new to site for reasons below :)

i was wondering where/if there is a spot here where you can post to 'trade tickets'

ive got 2 x GA4 tickets for sunday (fan club standing) but have found out a couple of days before the concert i will finally get the knee op ive been waiting for ... so yeah .... i will need to be sitting down

anyone wana swap for equally awsome tickets on the night

BTW ... not any type of scam thing ok ... i wouldnt do that to anyone especially you fellow Muse freaks :)

thanks all :)

edit ... just found musebay ... lol @ me

Hopefully it doesn't fail you on the night and you have lots of fun backstage! :happy:

Ever since that tetanus injection he got, I've been eternally worried. :LOL:

i'm considering making a sign, but i'm in GA so i'll probably get attacked by angry people who can't see :|

i'm considering making a sign, but i'm in GA so i'll probably get attacked by angry people who can't see :|

not if you're at the barrier you won't, cause then you can just hang it over the barrier and you won't be annoying anyone else lol

Random thing i found out... Matt actually calls the Glitterati Santa, it's just Hugh Manson that calls it the Glitterati.

There ya go!

shiiit, i swear to god i saw a UFO the other night, scared the hell out of meeee, and the end was all i could seee...

Right. well. erm. that didn't just happen...

:LOL: i'm so tired right now that i actually feel really random.. Teh Brisbane really takes it out of me haha

HOW WAS YOUR WEEKENDS YAHH??

hehe thankyou!

yeah, that's even if i get the barrier... but even if i don't, i might hang around at the barrier once they're finished and just hold the sign up, hoping that someone will see lol.

..and then if THAT doesn't work, well, it's time to try my mad ninja blackbelt skills out on the back-of-venue-plan-C-ambush-thingy :p

not if you're at the barrier you won't, cause then you can just hang it over the barrier and you won't be annoying anyone else lol

Random thing i found out... Matt actually calls the Glitterati Santa, it's just Hugh Manson that calls it the Glitterati.

There ya go!

shiiit, i swear to god i saw a UFO the other night, scared the hell out of meeee, and the end was all i could seee...

Right. well. erm. that didn't just happen...

:LOL: i'm so tired right now that i actually feel really random.. Teh Brisbane really takes it out of me haha

I knew about the Santa thing! I just thought it sounded weird, so I never referred to it. :$

:LOL: at the TOADA reference. You saw a UFO though! That's too cool. I want one.

The weekend was full of...wait for it....STUDY! It was so much fun! :mad: How was yours? :D

FORTY-ONE DAYS, Y'ALL!

haha, i'm probably not going to be on the barrier, so maybe i'll make one, but hold it up for a bit then ditch it. brisbane is the greatest. if only it wasn't 3 hours away from where i love :|

Archived