Brisbane Entertainment Centre, Are you going?  

140 members have voted

1. 1. Brisbane Entertainment Centre, Are you going?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe

I don't go on Myspace no mores, I'm a facebook and twitter girl myself :D

She has a husband and she's publicly admitting this whilst also claiming that she loves Matt? :LOL: Wtf woman...

*hi-5s* well done! Matt will thank you for that, or he should...are you doing the trip to the airport to meet them?

I wish I could, my best friend and I could have caught the Airtrain there or something. But I'm on hols the week before they come so I can't :(

OMG IT'S JUST OVER 2 MONTHS AWAY NOW!

Seriously, those were dark days back in June when I was like "6 freakin' months?!". Time goes by so quickly :dance:

no no no, she says that Matt is her super-cute husband lol...

Here's her most recent one...

The Giver of Stars" - Amy Lowell

Hold your soul open for my welcoming.

Let the quiet of your spirit bathe me

With its clear and rippled coolness,

That, loose-limbed and weary, I find rest,

Outstretched upon your peace, as on a bed of ivory.

Let the flickering flame of your soul play all about me,

That into my limbs may come the keenness of fire,

The life and joy of tongues of flame,

And, going out from you, tightly strung and in tune,

I may rouse the blear-eyed world,

And pour into it the beauty which you have begotten.

Merci vraiment, thank you oh-so very much for everything, my super-cute, sweet husband, my super-cute, sweet Matthew... :-))) :D I LOVE YOU!!! :-))) :D SMOOCHES!!! ♥♥♥ xxxoo AND xxxXXXxxx

bloody ridiculous... and she calls herself Mrs. Annmarie Bellamy :noey:

*hi-5 back* Haha and thanks! i would die if he actually thanked me :LOL:

No sadly i am not meeting them at the airport... i will only be getting into Brisbane on the day as i live 2 and a half hours away :( When will they arrive?

Maybe next time, all though next time won't be for a while seeing as they are making a new album next year!!! :awesome::dance:

Yes dark days indeed... the next 8 weeks are going to be even worse due to last term of year 11... work... training for a new rank in martial arts... ugh!! all this starts Monday :( :(

WOOOOO AND I NOW HAVE SOMETHING TO KEEP ME SANE OVER THE NEXT 8 WEEKS!!! A 350 PAGE BOOK ON MUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i just stumbled across it in Target and i was like

:stunned:

:eek:

:ohmy:

:stongue:

:awesome:

:dance:

It's by Mark Beaumont... and so far it's quite good! Most of it i already know, but it's much more detailed and well written so :awesome:

Apparently this guy has toured with Muse, interviewing them at each stage of their career, so this guy knows what he's talking about

I never knew Matt did marijuana and shrooms when he was only 13 or 14 or so, though :stunned:

This one: http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/7934778-out-of-this-world

WOOOOO AND I NOW HAVE SOMETHING TO KEEP ME SANE OVER THE NEXT 8 WEEKS!!! A 350 PAGE BOOK ON MUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i just stumbled across it in Target and i was like

:stunned:

:eek:

:ohmy:

:stongue:

:awesome:

:dance:

It's by Mark Beaumont... and so far it's quite good! Most of it i already know, but it's much more detailed and well written so :awesome:

Apparently this guy has toured with Muse, interviewing them at each stage of their career, so this guy knows what he's talking about

I never knew Matt did marijuana and shrooms when he was only 13 or 14 or so, though :stunned:

This one: http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/7934778-out-of-this-world

HOW DID YOU FIND THAT BOOK AT TARGET?!

My target sucks...:mad:

I love Mark Beaumont though, he is awesome. :D

I have to go and scream and complain at my Target for not having enough Muse now...

Far out, I don't think I've ever seen anything Muse related in the 4 Targets I've been to in Brissie :erm: HOW LUCKY ARE YOU?! :eek:

It's a sign!!...that they will play Sunburn in Brisbane :shifty:

no no no, she says that Matt is her super-cute husband lol...

Here's her most recent one...

The Giver of Stars" - Amy Lowell

Hold your soul open for my welcoming.

Let the quiet of your spirit bathe me

With its clear and rippled coolness,

That, loose-limbed and weary, I find rest,

Outstretched upon your peace, as on a bed of ivory.

Let the flickering flame of your soul play all about me,

That into my limbs may come the keenness of fire,

The life and joy of tongues of flame,

And, going out from you, tightly strung and in tune,

I may rouse the blear-eyed world,

And pour into it the beauty which you have begotten.

Merci vraiment, thank you oh-so very much for everything, my super-cute, sweet husband, my super-cute, sweet Matthew... :-))) :D I LOVE YOU!!! :-))) :D SMOOCHES!!! ♥♥♥ xxxoo AND xxxXXXxxx

No sadly i am not meeting them at the airport... i will only be getting into Brisbane on the day as i live 2 and a half hours away :( When will they arrive?

Maybe next time, all though next time won't be for a while seeing as they are making a new album next year!!! :awesome::dance:

OOOOOH sorry, must have had a blonde moment there.

OMG that poem is hilarious...I think the "smooches" bit just about killed me :LOL: Imagine poor Matt seeing the opening line of that...wtf.

Someone said on Friday or Saturday beforehand, which I will be away for :(

Oh yeah, next time they come back I will defs be going to meet them at the airport :yesey:

WOOT NEW ALBUM NEXT YEAR! Now, if they could just do a treasure hunt exclusively in Australia :shifty:

I have uni exams before holidays begin too :( The thought of attending the concert will keep us going though :yesey:

OOOOOH sorry, must have had a blonde moment there.

OMG that poem is hilarious...I think the "smooches" bit just about killed me :LOL: Imagine poor Matt seeing the opening line of that...wtf.

Someone said on Friday or Saturday beforehand, which I will be away for :(

Oh yeah, next time they come back I will defs be going to meet them at the airport :yesey:

WOOT NEW ALBUM NEXT YEAR! Now, if they could just do a treasure hunt exclusively in Australia :shifty:

I have uni exams before holidays begin too :( The thought of attending the concert will keep us going though :yesey:

haha, she is just epically pathetic... i would laugh my head off if it didn't irritate me so much :LOL:

damnnnnn... i could probably guess what motel they're staying at though :shifty:

WE SHOULD GO TOGETHER!!!!

AHHHMAGAWDDDD NEW ALBUM YESSS!!!!!!!

ooh treasure hunt in aust would RULE!!!

HOW DID YOU FIND THAT BOOK AT TARGET?!

My target sucks...:mad:

I love Mark Beaumont though, he is awesome. :D

I have to go and scream and complain at my Target for not having enough Muse now...

Far out, I don't think I've ever seen anything Muse related in the 4 Targets I've been to in Brissie :erm: HOW LUCKY ARE YOU?! :eek:

It's a sign!!...that they will play Sunburn in Brisbane :shifty:

mwahaha, i have no idea, i was randomly browsing the books... i look to my right, at the biography shelf (i think) and BAM!!!! there were like 5 copies there :LOL:

I'm just gifted :D

I want to see them at the airport aswell. The problem is, we have to figure out if they're coming in the domestic or international. If they fly in to sydney first, as a lot of international flights do, then they'll fly up and arrive in domestic. I'm hoping they come straight in, and arrive at the international. It's much easier to stalk there, as there's only 1 exit for arrivals.

I'm also guessing they'll arrive in brisbane on the 4th. It'll give them a chance to settle before the show.

mwahaha, i have no idea, i was randomly browsing the books... i look to my right, at the biography shelf (i think) and BAM!!!! there were like 5 copies there :LOL:

Five Copies? Are you serious?

I'll have trouble finding one....:shifty:

I've got the 100 page NME special though! So that will do until I try to hunt down the Mark Beaumont one in Target. :happy:

Not encouraged by recent US setlists :( They did an awesome one in LA on the second night, but the others are only 17 songs long (inc encore!). Oigh, hope they do something big over here or I won't be too happy about paying so much for my ticket.

/negative Nelly

damnnnnn... i could probably guess what motel they're staying at though :shifty:

WE SHOULD GO TOGETHER!!!!

AHHHMAGAWDDDD NEW ALBUM YESSS!!!!!!!

ooh treasure hunt in aust would RULE!!!

Are you thinking of that random motel on Sandgate Rd as you drive northwards (near Nudgee College)? :LOL: I dunno, that one just sprang to mind...would they really go all out and go and stay all the way in the city if they have to make a 30+ minute trip on two consecutive nights to Boondall?

OMG YES :awesome: In another three years though, because that's the "tradition" that's starting to form.

Well at least when people find clues and USBs in cafes, I won't have to sit in front of my computer at 12.30am propping my eyes open with matchsticks waiting for the answer to be revealed :rolleyes:

Holy shit, your Target must be :awesome:

:LOL: It's a sign I tells you!

Not encouraged by recent US setlists :( They did an awesome one in LA on the second night, but the others are only 17 songs long (inc encore!). Oigh, hope they do something big over here or I won't be too happy about paying so much for my ticket.

/negative Nelly

17 songs?! Shit off, I'm not paying nearly $130 for that. I expect 20 or more.

And if it's a really crappy set (I love the majority of their songs, but chances are they will play all the ones I really don't want to hear on the 5th) then I defs won't be happy at all. You're not being negative, you're being realistic.

In fantasy land: they do something special for us because we are the beginnning of the Australian tour. and we are Australia, for God's sake! :awesome: They'll play a couple of songs from Showbiz and some other awesome rareities :D

In fantasy land: they do something special for us because we are the beginnning of the Australian tour. and we are Australia, for God's sake! :awesome: They'll play a couple of songs from Showbiz and some other awesome rareities :D

I like to think I live in Fantasy land. So it's gonna be a great non-crappy/full of rarities setlist gig! :D

Setlist from Denver show which just finished:

0. We Are The Universe

1. Exogenesis : Symphony Part I (Overture)

2. Map of the Problematique

3. Knights of Cydonia

4. Uprising

5. Supermassive Black Hole

6. Hysteria

7. Nishe + United States of Eurasia

8. Feeling Good

9. MK Jam + Undisclosed Desires

10. Resistance

11. Starlight

12. Time Is Running Out

13. Unnatural Selection

---

14. Plug In Baby

15. Stockholm Syndrome

16. Take A Bow

Cool how they mixed it up but still, not many songs. MotP + TaB = :awesome:

?glimmer of hope

Who of us will be tweeting/posting the setlist during the show? :awesome:

I want to see them at the airport aswell. The problem is, we have to figure out if they're coming in the domestic or international. If they fly in to sydney first, as a lot of international flights do, then they'll fly up and arrive in domestic. I'm hoping they come straight in, and arrive at the international. It's much easier to stalk there, as there's only 1 exit for arrivals.

I'm also guessing they'll arrive in brisbane on the 4th. It'll give them a chance to settle before the show.

hmm, where are coming in from? if they are coming in from close by then they will probably fly straight into bris, but if they are coming in from somewhere far, far away (:LOL:) then they will probably stop off at syd.

Five Copies? Are you serious?

I'll have trouble finding one....:shifty:

I've got the 100 page NME special though! So that will do until I try to hunt down the Mark Beaumont one in Target. :happy:

haha, orrr i could buy another copy and send it to you in return for the NME mag ;)

kidding. unless...

/negative Nelly

indeed, they'd better! if Matt actually gets around to reading/replying to my message on myspace, i'll ask him haha. But yeah, they'd better play a decent amount of songs. how long has it been since they last did a proper tour of aust? maybe they'll take that into account and give us a decent show.

Are you thinking of that random motel on Sandgate Rd as you drive northwards (near Nudgee College)? :LOL: I dunno, that one just sprang to mind...would they really go all out and go and stay all the way in the city if they have to make a 30+ minute trip on two consecutive nights to Boondall?

OMG YES :awesome: In another three years though, because that's the "tradition" that's starting to form.

Well at least when people find clues and USBs in cafes, I won't have to sit in front of my computer at 12.30am propping my eyes open with matchsticks waiting for the answer to be revealed :rolleyes:

actually i was thinking of these two:

http://www.palmsinternational.com.au/

http://www.northgatemotel.com.au/Northgate%202_about.html

i think they'd be the most likely, being halfway between the airport and the venue. Seems logical haha, but then Muse aren't always logical :rolleyes::LOL:

three years? really? ugh... that sucks!

yes haha, i don't think i'd be able to participate due to being unable to transport myself anywhere due to under-age-edness... but it would exciting nevertheless!

I will be, hopefully... actually probably not as i will be exchanging my good, internet capable phone for a 8 year old dinosaur because i don't want to risk losing/breaking my good one... maybe i could use my sister's phone instead. not sure, see what happens.

It would probably be pointless for me to do so anyway, considering that i will be going to the second show...

ahh, looked at the tourdates and it looks like they'll be taking a month off before coming to Aust (they gotta be fully charged to handle australia's awesomeness)

So... they will probably stop off at syd i reckon. Lets all bombard chris with questions on twitter closer to the date :LOL:

Is that setlist for real?

I can't see Knights of Cydonia being 3rd. :indiff:

If it is right, that's a big rotation that can definitely mean something special could be happening.

EDIT: Also, they've brought back Helsinki Jam back instead of MK Jam.

Knights is weird third. It looks weird. Out-of-place weird. Weird. :indiff:

And :dance: for Helsinki Jam.

haha, orrr i could buy another copy and send it to you in return for the NME mag ;)

kidding. unless...

indeed, they'd better! if Matt actually gets around to reading/replying to my message on myspace, i'll ask him haha. But yeah, they'd better play a decent amount of songs. how long has it been since they last did a proper tour of aust? maybe they'll take that into account and give us a decent show.

Tempting offer...but no I will not swap my NME magazine. :D

Brisbane needs a special setlist. :shifty: If they are awesome enough to travel over here and play for us they should make it super special!

By playing Showbiz and Bliss and CE and Micro Cuts and Space Demetia and the list goes on...

:D

Tempting offer...but no I will not swap my NME magazine. :D

Brisbane needs a special setlist. :shifty: If they are awesome enough to travel over here and play for us they should make it super special!

By playing Showbiz and Bliss and CE and Micro Cuts and Space Demetia and the list goes on...

:D

damn... :LOL:

LOL yes, we need Oos and Showbiz!!!!!!!

In terms of the hotel they are staying at, my mum reckons it's going to be a posh one in the city like The Stamford and then they'll take a limo out there. Because they can do that.

Ha, they barely played 20 songs at their biggest stadium gigs this year, what chance have we got?

I hope they play more than 16 :indiff: We're special dammit!

I'll probs be tweeting from my phone in between calling my sister at home so she can hear a bit of SMBH and taking some pics :D

Yeah, if Annoying Annemarie shuts the hell up :rolleyes:

It has been 3 years - they were here in 2007.

Im thinking they will stay at the same place as 2007, The Mantra near Southbank. I know someone who randomly met them outside that hotel the day after the riverstage gig.

As for aiport I'd say they'd arrive international because don't most flights from the UK (which is where i presume they will be coming from since they will spend their month off at home) go via Singapore anyway. And Singapore fly direct to Brissie, I've done that both times I've been to Europe. I'm thinking they would get here the Friday or Saturday before the gig, and most flights get into the Airport early morning from 5am-10am or so. I might try and see if I can meet them again, was freaking awesome last time. Definately go if you guys have the chance, they are the nicest guys ever.

Regarding the setlists, I'm thinking we may get a rarity or 2 since last time in 2007 we had awesome setlists. Brissie got RBS, Microcuts and Fury!! But I'd personally be happy hearing MK Ultra and Bliss once each over the 2 nights. Quite glad I got tickets to both nights actually, 2nd night has had better setlists all tour apparently.

Anyway, only 62 more days and Muse will just about be on stage!!! Getting excited now!

Regarding the setlists, I'm thinking we may get a rarity or 2 since last time in 2007 we had awesome setlists. Brissie got RBS, Microcuts and Fury!! But I'd personally be happy hearing MK Ultra and Bliss once each over the 2 nights. Quite glad I got tickets to both nights actually, 2nd night has had better setlists all tour apparently.

Anyway, only 62 more days and Muse will just about be on stage!!! Getting excited now!

Fury. Fury. Fury, I want it so much. But if we get Bliss and MK I'll go mental.

I'm regretting not getting second night tickets. :( But still glad I'm going for the first. Who knows, first gig of the Australian tour, we deserve something spectacular. :D

I'm starting to regret selling my second night ticket :( The second night in LA had a better setlist than the first imo, and second night at Wembley was better also BUT that night went on sale before the first was announced. So maybe they will follow the same logic for the Aussie shows and the shows announced first get better setlists? Ahhh this is doing my head in.

I cannae tweet from my phone! :eek: I think you can only tweet with telstra amirite? :erm:

Archived