Brisbane Entertainment Centre, Are you going?  

140 members have voted

1. 1. Brisbane Entertainment Centre, Are you going?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe

If that changes, I'm screwed. And I will start deliver cruel blows. So does that mean I just got completely jibbed, randomly pulling out GA4??

Surely that should be a second option, there is no way on god's earth I'm paying $140 to stand in the second pit. That's just bullshit. Especially given I'm prepared to line up for 12 hours to get a spot where I want.

If that changes, I'm screwed. And I will start deliver cruel blows. So does that mean I just got completely jibbed, randomly pulling out GA4??

Surely that should be a second option, there is no way on god's earth I'm paying $140 to stand in the second pit. That's just bullshit. Especially given I'm prepared to line up for 12 hours to get a spot where I want.

I know what you mean, that's why i'm hesitant to buy tickets before monday. I want to make sure I get some, but I also want a fair chance at getting into GA12 or GA3 if they do happen to have a barrier. It would be so shithouse if you were behind it, but there's been so many different answers from BEC gahhh, so frustrating!

I know what you mean, that's why i'm hesitant to buy tickets before monday. I want to make sure I get some, but I also want a fair chance at getting into GA12 or GA3 if they do happen to have a barrier. It would be so shithouse if you were behind it, but there's been so many different answers from BEC gahhh, so frustrating!

It really has put a dampener on the whole day unfortunately :( Spose I just have to hope for the best...

I can't see much point to putting in barriers now when so far there have been no warnings about it (I mean, we knew about the towers and they were stating the obvs when they said that you can't see support bands from the rear seating)I mean, the floor's the floor, it's first in best dressed as to your position on it. it shouldn't come down to sections according to your tix, because you can't help what GA tix you buy:(

well i hope they don't end up putting a barrier there for you guys :fear:

Btw, sebby: I <3 the setlist you put in the Aussie setlist thread :happy: It had Sunburn in it!

(if anyone hears a girl randomly screaming from up on the right-hand side of the seats, that's me because I'm throwing a fit :chuckle:)

There's a barrier in the map ticketek gave us though?? Or is that irrelevant?? I'm liking what you're telling me though :p

Someone i chatted to online at lunch told me they called and were also told NO BARRIER. Apparently they were gonna do Gold AND Silver GA, but dropper that (to charge more i bet) and didn't update the layout map.

I suppose my friend might have been... erm.... led down the garden path so to speak.... but on reflection it does seem odd to have two separate areas but sell tix for them both as one section

Someone i chatted to online at lunch told me they called and were also told NO BARRIER. Apparently they were gonna do Gold AND Silver GA, but dropper that (to charge more i bet) and didn't update the layout map.

I suppose my friend might have been... erm.... led down the garden path so to speak.... but on reflection it does seem odd to have two separate areas but sell tix for them both as one section

That's exactly what I was thinking, and that would make a lot of sense. That's the most logical answer we've heard. Okay I'm relaxing a bit now, thanks for that :D

For people that wanted to watch the tour ad: I couldn't get it off the HDD rec, but I used the vid cam in my phone and it turned out decent, so I will upload the channel V one now.

Just found out Warner had put up the normal ad:

You can watch it

Here's the Channel V one:

You can watch it

For people that wanted to watch the tour ad: I couldn't get it off the HDD rec, but I used the vid cam in my phone and it turned out decent, so I will upload the channel V one now.

Just found out Warner had put up the normal ad:

You can watch it

Here's the Channel V one:

You can watch it

That will never stop being cool. My sister ran into my room yesterday yelling "THERE WAS A MUSE AD ON!!!" I'm training her well :p The first Muse song I played her was New Born, and she loves it. Then she heard SMBH, and said "that songs in Twilight, isnt it??" I reluctantly told her it was, to which she replied "Its good, but its not as good as New Born. Play me more older stuff!"

Good from her :p

No worries! Just made a Starlight ringtone for my phone :)

Just watching them...I felt this sudden relief and excitement...which will probably go away for five and a half months and then come back :LOL:

Awww that's so sweet! I bought a KOC one a while ago for calls :chuckle:

Archived