Brisbane Entertainment Centre, Are you going?  

140 members have voted

1. 1. Brisbane Entertainment Centre, Are you going?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe

dlc usually don't do big setlists :(

and i don't think there is anyone on here who doesn't know it's 2 days away :LOL:

They've only got one album and an EP so there usual setlists are around 15 songs but it looks like we'll be getting around 6 maybe.

Also, I'm still contemplating on what time to get there. I don't necessarily want barrier, but I don't want to be much more than a quarter of the way back. Is 4:00 - 4:30 to late?

also... since we're technically all going as a group, if i can't get to the line on sunday until between 1 & 2, can i come up to the front with you guys? my parents are all skeptical about this internet strangers thing, even when i explain they're going to be at this concert with me even if i didn't already know them on the internet... :S

I can understand your parents reservations! I'm planning on getting there 1030-11ish, so hopefully I'll be right up the front. And I don't see a problem with us forming a group there.

usually people are just quietly pissed off, not likely to be loud and angry about it :LOL:

Hehe, they will be very pissed at me then. I have to save a spot for 4 other people - who are probably gonna get there at 4-5pm.

Also getting annoyed that the NRMA competition winners haven't been announced yet. Even though it was suppose to have over 2 hours ago. >.>

I can understand your parents reservations! I'm planning on getting there 1030-11ish, so hopefully I'll be right up the front. And I don't see a problem with us forming a group there.

how can i recognise you? if you see someone with a bliss/australasia sign yell AIDAN :LOL:

Hehe, they will be very pissed at me then. I have to save a spot for 4 other people - who are probably gonna get there at 4-5pm.

they'll get over it :LOL:

Awesome. Technically we are a group (even though we are all just meeting for the first time), so we are all allowed to be in the same spot on the line. ;)

Awesome. Technically we are a group (even though we are all just meeting for the first time), so we are all allowed to be in the same spot on the line. ;)

good, gooooood! there won't be many others at 1pm will there?

I'll be wearing this shirt:

BGCTMS28.JPG

And I will keep an eye out for anyone even vaguely familiar from the fb group!

I'll be wearing this one on Sunday (since it FINALLY came today).

31jIQ5uvzgL._SX300_SY390_CR,0,0,300,390_.jpg

If you spot me, come say hi...or if I'm walking around aimlessly looking for someone from the forum, feel free to yell at me. :LOL:

I'll be wearing this one on Sunday (since it FINALLY came today).

31jIQ5uvzgL._SX300_SY390_CR,0,0,300,390_.jpg

If you spot me, come say hi...or if I'm walking around aimlessly looking for someone from the forum, feel free to yell at me. :LOL:

i'll be wearing the plain black with white logo one. cbf'd finding a picture, but it's not too hard to describe :LOL:

the part i'm not looking forward to is trying to find eachother :LOL:

i'll be wearing the plain black with white logo one. cbf'd finding a picture, but it's not too hard to describe :LOL:

Well hopefully I will be at the very front of the line, so look for me there! :p

Haha will do!! :p

:LOL:

I think we should find each other pretty easily. IMO. Just look for the people singing...(possibly badly)...:p

Hey Brisboardians, I'm planning on arriving at about 12 on Sunday to wait in line, I've seen muse twice but never had a chance to get to the barrier so quite determined this time. I have door 11, does anyone else?

Hope you get a chance to get barrier this time. ;) I think there are a few other people on here with Door 11. I've got Door 10, so I'm hoping to make a run for the barrier if I can.

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

good plan

:LOL:

NRMA are officially annoying me. 3 hours since the winners were suppose to be posted, and nothing. :(

Hope you get a chance to get barrier this time. ;) I think there are a few other people on here with Door 11. I've got Door 10, so I'm hoping to make a run for the barrier if I can.

DOOR 10 FTB (for the barrier) :D

I'm wearing that shirt too :D

Awesome. :happy:

That's what I thought. If not, I'm still going the second night and can get there later or earlier depending on how things go on the first night :)

True. You have GA for both night?

EDIT: If I'm not on here for the rest of the weekend. I will see you all on Sunday/Monday. :)

Archived