Brisbane Entertainment Centre, Are you going?  

140 members have voted

1. 1. Brisbane Entertainment Centre, Are you going?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe

@ Ripster:

here's what i'll be wearing so you can pick me out lol

SDC11961.jpg

:LOL: wow i really do look like a guy :LOL:

and here's my Australasia sign:

SDC11963.jpg

Cool. ^_^ Just need somewhere to meet after the concert....*contemplates*...Possibly somewhere in the foyer would be best.

That sign is awesome. :eek: Will defs be able to spot that from the back of the stage.

@ Ripster:

here's what i'll be wearing so you can pick me out lol

SDC11961.jpg

:LOL: wow i really do look like a guy :LOL:

and here's my Australasia sign:

SDC11963.jpg

LOVE THE SIGN! :awesome:

And you don't look like a guy, silly! :p

So are we thinking a chat room for final plans on the Saturday night? If everyone has msn a group convo might be easier?

I don't have msn. I might just have to organise to just see you guys there as I'm not even sure I'll be able to get on the computer on Saturday night. But we'll see :D

Cool. ^_^ Just need somewhere to meet after the concert....*contemplates*...Possibly somewhere in the foyer would be best.

That sign is awesome. :eek: Will defs be able to spot that from the back of the stage.

hmmm yeah, I'll probably hang at the barrier for 10 mins or so to see if anyone will come out and get me backstage...

and then yeah, foyer would be good. Around the merch stand or something.

Haha thanks! yeah it shows up really bright under concerty lights... or so the bottle of paint says >.>

hmmm yeah, I'll probably hang at the barrier for 10 mins or so to see if anyone will come out and get me backstage...

Haha thanks! yeah it shows up really bright under concerty lights... or so the bottle of paint says >.>

Hmmmm, I wanna stay at the barrier, but I also want merch.... It shouldn't sell out my sizes should it, I wouldn't think thered he many short children there :/

Hmmmm, I wanna stay at the barrier, but I also want merch.... It shouldn't sell out my sizes should it, I wouldn't think thered he many short children there :/

Remember that you can always buy merch at the online store!!

Yeah, the merch stalls will be crazy busy by the time we get there but surely they'd have enough. I've only ever gotten merch after gigs and have only not been able to get what I wanted once.

I don't have msn. I might just have to organise to just see you guys there as I'm not even sure I'll be able to get on the computer on Saturday night. But we'll see :D

That's my biggest concern. I need to contact a friend and if I have no internet over the weekend, it's going to be a pain. Damn my dads house, and its remoteness - satellite broadband only, that constantly drops out.

Well if you hang at the barrier, I can stay in my seat and I will be able to see you clearly. :D Gotta love seats near the stage. But guess if that doesn't work, we can always meet in the foyer.

If it is really bright, it will be even better. :D

That's my biggest concern. I need to contact a friend and if I have no internet over the weekend, it's going to be a pain. Damn my dads house, and its remoteness - satellite broadband only, that constantly drops out.

Will the merch stands be in the area where you don't need tickets, I could get my parents to buy me stuff XD

Will the merch stands be in the area where you don't need tickets, I could get my parents to buy me stuff XD

The only time I've been to a gig in an arena was at Rod Laver in Melbs, and the merch stalls were in the foyer area... so I'm assuming it's going to be the same here. So you won't be able to do that :(

The only time I've been to a gig in an arena was at Rod Laver in Melbs, and the merch stalls were in the foyer area... so I'm assuming it's going to be the same here. So you won't be able to do that :(

I thought they checked tickets at the gates, and you could be in the foyer unticketed. I could defs be wrong though.

Well if you hang at the barrier, I can stay in my seat and I will be able to see you clearly. :D Gotta love seats near the stage. But guess if that doesn't work, we can always meet in the foyer.

Coolio!

Yeah i hope it will be, i might get more paint and do it up more so it's completely un-missable :p

Or maybe just as an excuse to be a little kid again and mess around with paint... it really is quite fun!

i'm off to bed now, fun day at not-school school today :happy:

I thought they checked tickets at the gates, and you could be in the foyer unticketed. I could defs be wrong though.

Well I'm only comparing it to Rod Laver here so I could be really wrong, this is what the go was there:

There was a big gate outside that everyone had to go through.

At that gate they checked that you had a ticket and searched bags (yeah, I suggest you don't bring a bag if you want to get in faster :p)

Then we ran up the stairs (still outside) to the doors that actually went into the venue, where there were people who scanned the tickets.

Once you got through them you just went to your door until they opened and there was a mad rush for the stage :p

But yeah, best ask your friend, I've never been there either :awesome:

lol

Well I'm only comparing it to Rod Laver here so I could be really wrong, this is what the go was there:

There was a big gate outside that everyone had to go through.

At that gate they checked that you had a ticket and searched bags (yeah, I suggest you don't bring a bag if you want to get in faster :p)

Then we ran up the stairs (still outside) to the doors that actually went into the venue, where there were people who scanned the tickets.

Once you got through them you just went to your door until they opened and there was a mad rush for the stage :p

But yeah, best ask your friend, I've never been there either :awesome:

That is how it is at BEC, but I don't remember the tickets being scanned again in the venue. There were just people at the doors checking the tickets again to make sure you were going in the right one.

Aww this time next week it will be over :( But I'm sure we will all be still like :awesome:

lol

That is how it is at BEC, but I don't remember the tickets being scanned again in the venue. There were just people at the doors checking the tickets again to make sure you were going in the right one.

Aww this time next week it will be over :( But I'm sure we will all be still like :awesome:

Haha, I can NEVER sleep after concerts! Next Sunday is definitely going to be no exception! :p

Yeh I'll be hanging around the barrier afterwards too. Thats how I got my muse pic from BDO. Roadies come on and take stuff away, and also through pics into the crowd:D

Just look for the tall skinny guy. haha

How long after did you have to wait for them to start throwing picks out? I want as many souvenirs as possible! :LOL:

Archived