City of Delusion...

Mandy_

Who plays a trumpet :p

Well, my little brother is a band geek, and wants to learn it on saxophone, I thought it would be more convenient to request it in trumpet errr, style notes, and then have him just tweek them to fit..

If its for saxophone, do you want it transposed, non-transposed or transposed for trumpet? Or all three. If I save it as a sibelius (.sib) file are you gonna be able to use it? If not I can export it as a scorch web file, and all you need to do is download a plugin from sibelius.

If its for saxophone, do you want it transposed, non-transposed or transposed for trumpet? Or all three. If I save it as a sibelius (.sib) file are you gonna be able to use it? If not I can export it as a scorch web file, and all you need to do is download a plugin from sibelius.

As I have no clue what that means, I asked my brother, and he said Transposed for bari or alto, if they are the same figures.:$

:LOL:

Thank you:D

transposed for alto sax, and down an octave (not sure if alto sax can play that high, if it can, jiust put it back up). Not sure if it's transposed right. Shud b.

http://img106.imageshack.us/img106/1258/cityofdelusionjl7.jpg

Edit: its ridiculously huge, download that file, open with wwindows picture and fax viewer or something, and it shud look alrtight. I exported it from sibelius as an image file, so its not ideal

• 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...

Do you have it for Tenor saxophone? If so, can you save it as a JPEG or a finale notepad (.mus) file?

Thanks again.

The_Multi-instrumentalist

Archived