MySpace 'Get Close with Muse' Interviews - Online Now

KirkBot

what do you mean by 'knobby bit'?

If you watch the vid closely again with the aussie winner you will see as he's swapping the socks around very quickly and with the big toe he has like a knobby bony bit that sticks out.... *can't believes shes even making mention of this* :facepalm:

And well if the world ends we'd know who'd survive..

If you watch the vid closely again with the aussie winner you will see as he's swapping the socks around very quickly and with the big toe he has like a knobby bony bit that sticks out.... *can't believes shes even making mention of this* :facepalm:

And well if the world ends we'd know who'd survive..

I think that's a bunion. lol

Well, he is a hoarder after all. :LOL:

Yes *whistles* i know all about the hoarding habits you never know when you might need it and if matt is given lots of socks at least he wont have to worry about washing them

I love how Dom got to briefly touch the boomerang before Matt grabs it...and two pairs of socks. Greedy git! :LOL:

He is a gemini dont forget they tend to want everything for themselves :LOL::LOL:

I think that's a bunion. lol

:facepalm: :facepalm: what is a bunion :facepalm: what ever it is its on my list of weird fetish i find attractive in the opposing sex :facepalm:

* :p *

* matt's feet * matt's feet * matt's feet * .......... :p: :D * loves Matt's feet *

Wow. What lucky fans .... they were so composed - I would have been ALL OVER those guys .... hee hee .... Seriously, they did a great job.

As a new Muse fan, I am totally enjoying getting to know the three boyz. Well, I should say two boyz, because I hardly ever see Chris in the interviews. What's up with that?

Matt and his hoarding and his two-year stash of dried food and weapons and desire for guns surprises me, and seems to contradict the Musical Matt I've come to know.

Dom - how in the world can such a small man create such a big sound, I ask ....

I fucking love MUSE.

AMxx

Archived