MySpace 'Get Close with Muse' Interviews - Online Now

KirkBot

Matt: "If guns were legal, I'd have shit loads!" :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Maybe Matt is a wee bit paranoid... :erm: But I agree, he'd be the best one to survive a zombie attack. Dom would scream like a little girl, and bang on Matt's door. Just like he said! :LOL:

It's funny they asked about a Zombie apocalypse because I remember having a two hour conversation with a group of guys about this right before this interview took place. They all thought I'd die when I told them I would want a shotgun and baseball bat, which was the answer Dom said. So I guess Dom and I would die. :LOL:

Lol, these were good, if a little cheesy with the 'this is her/his story' stuff in the middle :p.

LOLWORTHY moments:

Australian chick: "I got you some socks..."

Matt: "Can I have the socks? Can I have the socks??!?!?!!?1/1;111" *stops listening to anything else as sock obsession kicks in* *wears socks seductively* olol

Dom (to girl): "Have an orange."

Australian chick: "... er, thanks :stunned:."

:LOL:

Ewwwww at Matt having kept those grey socks on 'for a couple of days' Shmelly feetz is ick! :noey: And olol that it said 'Matt and Dom still have the socks' but no mention of Chris... I gather sock-hoarder Matt kept Chris's for himself the greedy/smelly bastard :p.

Great interviews, though. :awesome:

Ohh and how could I forget my favourite bit:

Matt (to Dom): "You looked like a gay Sting" :LOL:

Ohh and how could I forget my favourite bit:

Matt (to Dom): "You looked like a gay Sting" :LOL:

Priceless. Those two have such a great bro-mance thing.

Yes thanks to Toni for asking about that classic swap on Italian TV.

Wonder what happened to Chris? He gives great interviews.

Really enjoyed watching the interviews- well done to all three, i don't know how you kept so calm lol. Slightly creeped out by the bit with Matt's two year hoard of food and weapons but oh well, thats what makes him individual

Really enjoyed watching the interviews- well done to all three, i don't know how you kept so calm lol. Slightly creeped out by the bit with Matt's two year hoard of food and weapons but oh well, thats what makes him individual

It is rather unusual I must admit. Lucky that guns aren't legal in the UK. Who knows what could happen if Matt was in a bad mood! :chuckle:

Joking aside (he seems to have managed so far without causing anyone serious injury) he does appear to seriously believe in the possibility of an apocalypse. Hopefully he's wrong but who knows really?! I like the fact, at least, that he's taking care of himself if he does feel like that, but I don't feel moved myself, to go out and buy lots of weapons and food provisions. :shifty:

Archived