Seattle Gig Fan DVD?

jack259

Excuse my if I'm wrong, or I was in fact dreaming, but I was browsing the board last night on my iPod and came across a fan DVD of the Seattle (MySpace) gig, which also included MK Ultra live from Turin and a few from SxSw. I've been trawling the board for the last half hour or so and I can't find it anywhere, can someone point me in the right direction?

Thanks.

Excuse my if I'm wrong, or I was in fact dreaming, but I was browsing the board last night on my iPod and came across a fan DVD of the Seattle (MySpace) gig, which also included MK Ultra live from Turin and a few from SxSw. I've been trawling the board for the last half hour or so and I can't find it anywhere, can someone point me in the right direction?

Thanks.

Liam made it and he will be forwarding it to Paul to upload on musebootlegs along with the Teignmouth DVD so it should be available for download from there in the next week or so.

Liam made it and he will be forwarding it to Paul to upload on musebootlegs along with the Teignmouth DVD so it should be available for download from there in the next week or so.

Link me to the thread please :) I need to spaff over it some more

um the awesome managers of muse bootlegs still hasnt responded to my rejoin request two months ago so if someone can get the webcast off of myspace and put it somewhere else that would be much appreciated.

I guess I am awesome then.

Send me a PM here and I'll try to see what I can do.

By the way, the entire webcast is available here.

Also, keep in mind that we've surpassed our user limit in the past couple of days, so the server is trying to play catch-up.

How are people making accounts when the year of both field isn't showing and then it rejects the submission because the year of both field hasn't been completed??! That's exactly what's happening to me every time I try!:(

How are people making accounts when the year of both field isn't showing and then it rejects the submission because the year of both field hasn't been completed??! That's exactly what's happening to me every time I try!:(

Ah, I had this. There's an invisible box next to the month drop-down list. I just clicked there and typed in my birth year.

It's there to test us :LOL:

• 2 weeks later...

Some can take months and months, but the end product is well worth it. IE the complete, multi angle RAH DVD took a few months, but the final product was incredible. And once it's uploaded, it's not like it's going to go away and MuseBootlegs almost always has plenty of seeds per DVD. In short, be patient :)

Archived