There is something about Absolution that just bugs me. It's not full brickwalling like Black Holes but it does get irritating after a while.

Yeah it sounds like its coming from a Windows 98 era computer speaker.

No Muse albums are as badly produced as Iron Maiden's Dance of Death. The production on that album is so terrible it's exhausting to listen to.

TR is pretty clipped too. T2L though has some smooth ass production' date=' I just love how deep the bass sounds on Panic Station.[/quote']

The 2nd law is definitely the best sounding album they've made. although i can hear one or two little issues during it but nothing major.

The 2nd law is definitely the best sounding album they've made. although i can hear one or two little issues during it but nothing major.

It's quite loud but not too loud. There's still some depth to the sound and dynamic range. Their worst sounding albums for me are BHAR and Origin.

already at the max. I can only enjoy it if it's the first song I listen to that day, otherwise it will be a lot more quiet in comparison.

I think you're exaggerating.

I think the only Muse album that really gets the balance between loud and soft right is Oos.

T2L?