And don't forget Unintended.

And what's the deal about all the teenage angst in Showbiz? I haven't noticed any :erm: Not much anyway.

:wtf:

Do you actually listen to any of the songs off Showbiz? Not sure what makes Unintended cheesy...and Sober is just a really bad song about loving to drink. Not really cheesy, just a crap ass song.

Edited by MattXXI

Absolution is the worst put-together album. I just don't think it flows at all. I know people complain about BHaR, but I just don't like how it was put together.

lolwut. The way the album flows is just amazing. Each song has somehthing in common yet differs in many ways. It almost felt like a concept album.

:wtf:

Do you actually listen to any of the songs off Showbiz? Not sure what makes Unintended cheesy...and Sober is just a really bad song about loving to drink. Not really cheesy, just bad.

Yes, I do. The only angsty teenager songs I can think of is Showbiz, and to a certain degree Falling Down and Escape I guess. :erm:

Unintended is a cheesy love song. What's not cheesy about it?

But those are like..the best part of that album. :(

Hysteria is Meh. Stockholm Syndrome is epic, but I don't consider it the best part of the album.

Yes, I do. The only angsty teenager songs I can think of is Showbiz, and to a certain degree Falling Down and Escape I guess. :erm:

Unintended is a cheesy love song. What's not cheesy about it?

Just because it's a love song, doesn't automatically make it cheese worthy. It's actually quite a moving song.

Also, I consider Cave, Uno, and Muscle Museum to be fairly angsty. So that makes it Showbiz, Falling Down, Uno, Cave, Escape, and MM. That's half the album. Just take a look at the lyrics and it's pretty obvious.

Unintended is the worst song Muse has ever made. It's just flat, cheesy, and uninspired.

:LOL:

Oh you :chuckle::rolleyes:

Just because it's a love song, doesn't automatically make it cheese worthy. It's actually quite a moving song.

No, not necessarily, but it is.

Edited by MUSEirik

Absolution is the worst put-together album. I just don't think it flows at all. I know people complain about BHaR, but I just don't like how it was put together.

Furthermore, I don't really like the heavier songs off of Absolution, like SS and Hysteria. They're really nothing special, though they're not by any means bad. The slower songs (B&H, SFA, Blackout, etc.) are amazing, though.

also, this. kind of.

i've never been a big fan of SS. Hysteria on the other hand.. :awesome: