Time for me to state opinions I've probably regurgitated several thousand times.

Fillip is a really cool song.

The bridge is.

Soilder's Poem is the only Muse song I can't be bothered to listen to through and through. It's just so boring.

:(

I actually don't like Assassin without the whine. :LOL: I didn't realize this until I finally listened to regular Assassin for the first time in months and it just felt naked. I also can't listen to BHAR all the way through even though I like every song on it individually. I also don't like every song on The Resistance, but for some reason I can listen through the whole thing several times in a row without ever getting bored.

Same, actually. But wow, Assassin could have been so much better. I don't think the GOB edit does the earlier live version justice either. Shame.

And that's because of the flow, and production. BH&R messes up the flow within the first 8 minutes by putting Starlight after Take a Bow. The Resistance works quite well as an album.

But this is the controversial opinions thread. :p

I don't really have any, except that I think Sober is one of Muse's best songs. :LOL:

That controversial opinion is not welcome. :phu:

Haha, yeah I suppose then. :p

BH&R was the last Muse album I got minus The Resistance (got into them in 08), and it just seemed so boring compared to the other three. Not to mention I head read so many bad thing about it.

So I came into it against it, and now I will always be against it. :awesome:

I came into it, expecting it to be crap. I was pleasantly surprised. So now I don't like the production and flow of it as an album, but other than that, I like it. (It's not one of my favourites though).

*snip*

I thought you were a guy. :indiff: I always do that when people have male avatars.

Nishe is underrated, and my favorite instrumental by them. It's a good song to relax and chill too...and live the effects added are really awesome.

I agree, it's a gem. The piano accompaniment at Glastonbury was a nice touch.