• Apocalypse Please
    • Butterflies & Hurricanes
    • Ruled by Secrecy
    • Take A Bow
    • Assassin
    • I Belong To You
    • Dead Star
    • The Groove

I hope for the stream tonight, it would be surreal to see a concert so far away from me live :LOL:

There was a stream last night for the first like 6 songs but you could barely see anything. You could basically just hear everything, especially the power outage during New Born (Was awesome)

Hello, everyone! I hope there is some seats left in a sexyplane? :awesome: It's my first time flying :awesome:

Welcome, make sure you get on the twitter list

Atamarav Andre Penn

There's a dude in a suit here. The economy will be saved at a Muse concert.

With all the money spent on merch, light-up glasses and inflatable aliens, this is entirely possible. :chuckle:

Trust me, I have made my contribution to the economy because of this band.

I hope for the stream tonight, it would be surreal to see a concert so far away from me live :LOL:

is the same guy going to this show also?

Hello, everyone! I hope there is some seats left in a sexyplane? :awesome: It's my first time flying :awesome:

Welcome! You picked a good plane (hopefully) for your first ride :)

:LOL: Oh the imagry...

It starts...and just as Uprising is about to start...the fuse is blown...the curtains drop...and there is Matt...with an :eek: look on his face.

If that were to happen they would just be stuck on top of the towers. It would be funny to see what would happen :LOL:

If that were to happen they would just be stuck on top of the towers. It would be funny to see what would happen :LOL:

Matt does a jig like Ahsley Simpson when she was caught lipsynching, and Dom just spins in circles on his drumset. Chris smokes his pipe wondering the fuck the other two are doing. Classic. :LOL:

Matt does a jig like Ahsley Simpson when she was caught lipsynching, and Dom just spins in circles on his drumset. Chris smokes his pipe wondering the fuck the other two are doing. Classic. :LOL:

:LOL:

I could see him through the tower at least 10-15 minutes before it started last night, so I dunno :erm:

Hmm, both tower gigs I saw, it was only like 3-5 minutes after seeing him through the towers that WATU started

The_Potato Brett

Now just waiting for it to start. Already 20 minutes behind schedule. WHERE ARE YOU MUSE

Bingo!

Waitaminute, Muse starting at 8:30??? They didn't do that in San Diego OR Phoenix (though there was that whole guy-falling-down-the-stairs thing).

liindssayxx3 Lindsay Carroll

MUSE IS ON :DD<33333

:dance: We're off!

Archived