• Apocalypse Please
    • Butterflies & Hurricanes
    • Ruled by Secrecy
    • Take A Bow
    • Assassin
    • I Belong To You
    • Dead Star
    • The Groove

ITS TOMORROW GUYS!!! Ahh I'm so excited!! I'm a little nervous cause it's my first time with In GA. Any tips?

yay for tomorrow and wooohoo for your first time with the crazies.

ive been GA for 3/4 and it kind of varies by venue i think. i'm not worried about this one though because i've survived all sorts of situations lol. but i guess just be alert would be one tip. you never know who is going to come flying through the crowd. and on one unpleasant occasion someone actually scaled my entire body to begin their ascent into the crowd (ouch) lol. but usually the people around you are already giving a shout that someones coming or help to move you out of the way.

i think crowdsurfing happens fairly often, especially in the very popular songs. but other than that its mostly just jumping and such. i cant recall if ive ever seen a very successful mosh at a muse concert. :LOL: if so i might have had to suppress a laugh since most songs just wouldn't match up with angry punching and such.

i'm ga too!

Hi musers I'm having a freak out. I bought a ticket to this show but it hasn't arrived yet. I live in Canada so mail was my only delivery option, not even will call. Ticketmaster sd it would arrive @ least 48hrs before event. I am already in NYC but my dad sd it's definitely not in mail. He was going to express post it to where i am staying. I got email from TM on oct 16 saying ticket had been printed yet it still hasn't arrived. I will be calling TM to talk to them about (& unleash my wrath) but I'm just wondering if anyone else has had something similar happen? Thx

Hey man, this happened to me when I bought my ticket cause I provided an address that my dad was moving out of in a few weeks so it wouldn't get there when he was. What I did was call ticketmaster, explain to them my dilemma and they simply just e-mailed me an e-ticket to print out. I mean, it may not be a hard ticket for a souvenir, but it's better than missing the show. Try that out.

yay for tomorrow and wooohoo for your first time with the crazies.

ive been GA for 3/4 and it kind of varies by venue i think. i'm not worried about this one though because i've survived all sorts of situations lol. but i guess just be alert would be one tip. you never know who is going to come flying through the crowd. and on one unpleasant occasion someone actually scaled my entire body to begin their ascent into the crowd (ouch) lol. but usually the people around you are already giving a shout that someones coming or help to move you out of the way.

i think crowdsurfing happens fairly often, especially in the very popular songs. but other than that its mostly just jumping and such. i cant recall if ive ever seen a very successful mosh at a muse concert. :LOL: if so i might have had to suppress a laugh since most songs just wouldn't match up with angry punching and such.

i'm ga too!

Much obliged! GA is going to be amazing!!

I had seats for the MSG show, have GA for this one. Gonna be cray cray

Hells yeah! Me too. I also have seats for tonight's show at Nassau. Bringing my sister, her boyfriend, and my buddy Joey to their first shows tonight! I'm more excited for them to pop their cherries than I am for the show itself (which is saying a lot, cause I'm buzzing for the show!)

ITS TOMORROW GUYS!!! Ahh I'm so excited!! I'm a little nervous cause it's my first time with In GA. Any tips?

knock everyone around you down. if they have glasses, make sure you knock them off and step on them. if you have long hair be sure to whip it in everyone's mouths.

Archived