let's celebrate :dance:

I'll get there around 6 or 7

cause I want

my barrier spot... No

matter what :shifty:

Lol!

Wow!! 6 or 7am?? That early??? You aren't playing around!!! lol

What do you normally do while you wait?

I'm still debating myself if I want to wait and try to get barrier or just hang out in the back of the crowd where it's semi-calm. lol

I'm still debating myself if I want to wait and try to get barrier or just hang out in the back of the crowd where it's semi-calm. lol

I'm thinking noon - 2pm. From what I saw at MSG, the pit wasn't nuts...at all.

Last time in GA was at U2 in '05. I accept that this will be different.:rolleyes:

:D

well i'm not sure...sleep? hahah

i just think that since is a more popular place (speaking of NYC area) people will get there earlier than for the NC & VA gigs you know...

so i guess i'll pack a few snacks and drinks :awesome: and go there...

I'm thinking noon - 2pm. From what I saw at MSG, the pit wasn't nuts...at all.

Last time in GA was at U2 in '05. I accept that this will be different.:rolleyes:

:D

Noonish/2ish sounds good...later would be even better! I'm hoping people won't line up early and I can get in line a little late but brainwashed is probably right...it's a busy area and people will most likely be there early.

Anyone going to the NY & NJ shows alone? I'll be traveling by myself and I'm hoping to tag alone with another lonely Muser in line and in the pit especially since it will be my first time in "the pit."

*I don't need a room or ride.

I will be going alone as well.

I have seats

I'm gonna try to wait around after the show to see if I can try to meet the guys :D

:LOL: I actually came on here to post and ask who else plans on waiting around so I won't be alone :p

I know it's bad to get optomistic, but they HAVE to leave at some point. They can't stay in the building forever :chuckle:

Does anyone know how the Prudential Center is set up? Like, where the stage door is most likely located?

You guys, most people got there at 8am for WEMBLEY and got barrier. You don't need to get there that early. People in the U.S. don't queue for Muse. Last set of gigs I got there at 12:30pm and 2pm respectively and got barrier both times. Like, I don't even know if they'll let you line up before 10am or so. :LOL:

^Truth. Save your time and energy. I queued up at for MSG at 10 or so and it felt to early. If you have seats, just show up for doors. Also, you won't... I'll say it again, WILL NOT get to meet them before a show at a venue like this. Maybe afterward, but that's still really unlikely. The one exception I've seen to this was Chris hanging outside of the Walter Kerr mid-afternoon right by where everyone was queuing, but that was an entirely different setting (and nobody bothered or even went up to him).

^Truth. Save your time and energy. I queued up at for MSG at 10 or so and it felt to early. If you have seats, just show up for doors. Also, you won't... I'll say it again, WILL NOT get to meet them before a show at a venue like this. Maybe afterward, but that's still really unlikely. The one exception I've seen to this was Chris hanging outside of the Walter Kerr mid-afternoon right by where everyone was queuing, but that was an entirely different setting (and nobody bothered or even went up to him).

Haha. I remember that.

Well, I'm not too worried about getting there early now. I'm driving to both nassau and prudential, and will need to get some sleep somewhere in between.

Right now, me and my brother are planning on getting to the venue between 7 and 9 am. We still gotta tell my friend who's coming with us :erm:. Lol.

Oh! There's a huge possibility that I'm getting my first tattoo tomorrow ("For One Moment" on the inside of my right wrist) :)! So excited!

I love it!! So unique! Hopefully it won't hurt too bad! :D

:LOL: I actually came on here to post and ask who else plans on waiting around so I won't be alone :p

I know it's bad to get optomistic, but they HAVE to leave at some point. They can't stay in the building forever :chuckle:

Does anyone know how the Prudential Center is set up? Like, where the stage door is most likely located?

I think I might...I'll be driving back home that night so hopefully we won't be waiting for too long!

Right now, me and my brother are planning on getting to the venue between 7 and 9 am. We still gotta tell my friend who's coming with us :erm:. Lol.

Oh! There's a huge possibility that I'm getting my first tattoo tomorrow ("For One Moment" on the inside of my right wrist) :)! So excited!

Awesome, now you can be a hit with Muse fans AND Lee Hazlewood fans! :awesome:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7oke1i1qFA

Haha I'll wait with you :D

Awesome, now you can be a hit with Muse fans AND Lee Hazlewood fans! :awesome:

Hahaha! Word. Well, didn't know that existed. :LOL:

Ahh well, its on my wrist now. And I also got the heart clover from the "Supermassive Black Hole" cover on my foot. That was particularly painful :(. But now I'm ready epic Muse weekend!

I'm going. And that was probably the hardest poll I have ever taken (lol). I am hoping that just because it is another US show, it wont be the exact same as the ones over last Spring. I saw them 4 times that spring and it was pretty much the exact same each time. (+- MK Ultra, Feeling Good)

E;8477060']I'm going. And that was probably the hardest poll I have ever taken (lol). I am hoping that just because it is another US show' date=' it wont be the exact same as the ones over last Spring. I saw them 4 times that spring and it was pretty much the exact same each time. (+- MK Ultra, Feeling Good)[/quote']

Unfortunately... it will probably be exactly the same. Let's hope Guiding Light isn't at every gig, eh? :LOL:

Archived