• Butterflies & Hurricanes
    • Ruled by Secrecy
    • Take A Bow
    • Assassin
    • I Belong To You
    • Dead Star
    • The Groove

I'm so pumped for October!!!!!!!

So any parties or hangouts before the concert planned out?

We should all have like a party a few hours before it starts!

I think the party will be in line at the door for GA folks. And of course seat peeps can hang with us if they want.:D

Well besides the obvious :p

As many times as I've had GA tickets for concerts, I've never done the wait-all-day-in-line thing, mainly because I don't feel it's necessary unless you want a very specific spot on the barrier and because I've always had great spots even after arriving to the venues pretty late. I imagine you'd just hang out and act silly with the people you meet in line, though if I ever end up waiting on a GA line a cooler filled with booze will be an absolute must. :)

don't know why but of the 4/5 gigs that i'll be attending in the US, i'm only participating in this thread...

oh lazy me... :chuckle:

what's up everybody?

Awww I wish I was going to more gigs:(

Anywho...I'm at work right now....I can't freaking wait until October!!!!:)

How are you guys?

Awww I wish I was going to more gigs:(

Anywho...I'm at work right now....I can't freaking wait until October!!!!:)

How are you guys?

I'm sort of "desperate"... everybody is getting their Wembley tickets, but me...

i freaking hate resale waiting...

but i'm happy, the 2 more exciting months of my life are getting closer and i can't wait.

Just waiting for my NY/NJ tickets to arrive. I looked back and apparently my MSG tickets came six weeks before the date, so if that's true this time around also, we should expect our tickets to arrive early next month.

On a side note, I'm thrilled that Rage Against the Machine and QotSA are playing at Buenos Aires' Pepsi Music Festival a few days before I leave for NY. Speaking of... there's a one-week gap on Muse's tour schedule from the 13th through 20th of October, which happens to coincide with the Pepsi Music Festival dates. Wishful thinking?

Just waiting for my NY/NJ tickets to arrive. I looked back and apparently my MSG tickets came six weeks before the date, so if that's true this time around also, we should expect our tickets to arrive early next month.

On a side note, I'm thrilled that Rage Against the Machine and QotSA are playing at Buenos Aires' Pepsi Music Festival a few days before I leave for NY. Speaking of... there's a one-week gap on Muse's tour schedule from the 13th through 20th of October, which happens to coincide with the Pepsi Music Festival dates. Wishful thinking?

that'd be sooo nice,

i don't think so though cause down there people usually need more time to figure out tickets and those kind of things...

but i hope they will,

i bet more than one will be happy down there... :happy:

that'd be sooo nice,

i don't think so though cause down there people usually need more time to figure out tickets and those kind of things...

but i hope they will,

Yeah, Muse in Argentina will probably have to wait... But if they come next year (I think there's a decent chance they'll tour South America), I'm packing my backpack again and following them around the continent. Muse will be my real reason, but a "cultural experience to expand my horizons" will be my answer to everyone else. :chuckle:

Yeah, Muse in Argentina will probably have to wait... But if they come next year (I think there's a decent chance they'll tour South America), I'm packing my backpack again and following them around the continent. Muse will be my real reason, but a "cultural experience to expand my horizons" will be my answer to everyone else. :chuckle:

and i will join you :awesome:

that way i can say the same :chuckle:

but knowing that we are doing it for Muse :ninja:

a South American tour will worth the effort

that'd be sooo nice,

but i hope they will,

You go everywhere :rolleyes: Every festival and/or concert I practically ever hear of, you're going to it lol

Archived