• Apocalypse Please
    • Butterflies & Hurricanes
    • Ruled by Secrecy
    • Take A Bow
    • Assassin
    • I Belong To You
    • Dead Star
    • The Groove

It's opposite 8 and like 2 more away from the stage, so it's a mirror image of section 6. Still a pretty good seat.

yeah its better than the high up sections, i jsut looked on ticket master and there are section 9 tickets (2) row 8 i believe for 42 bucks each O.o that is a good buy

I'm doing Nassau/Newark that weekend then flying down to NO for Vodoo that Thursday :dance:

i got tickets for ACL, but i have to buy plane tickets still.. and i dont know if i'll get there with the money, cause im doing wembley first, and then NY,NJ, --->train to NC and VA...

I wanted to go to Voodoo, but i figure out that i just can't keep putting more money for now... at some point i had to stop :chuckle:

WOuldnt it be lie amazing if like all the planets aligned and by some stroke of luck, the play like one of their old songs hahah

i dont wanna put my hopes too high for this, cause you know...

we are the "twilight country, and we only like songs like GL & NSC"

but i would certainly die if they play something more Showbiz or OoS :stunned:

Am I the only one who has no issues with the set lists?

I just feel grateful to see them, I don't care what they play! I haven't seen them since 2004. Of course I would love some rarities to be played, anything before Absolution, but I LOVE Muse and I love all of their music.

I may just died a happy death if they play Citizen Erased though:LOL:

I 100% agree, anything they play is absolutely fantastic!!! Although there are some songs I would Love to hear specifically like Bliss, Citizen Erased, Dead Star and especially Unintended which I heard they have played in some gigs like Madison Square Garden. But How can you complain when you get to see MUSE live!!!!!

i dont wanna put my hopes too high for this, cause you know...

we are the "twilight country, and we only like songs like GL & NSC"

but i would certainly die if they play something more Showbiz or OoS :stunned:

Yeah it sucks for all us real fans that wanna hear the classic and the b sides like yes please, ashamed, etc

I 100% agree, anything they play is absolutely fantastic!!! Although there are some songs I would Love to hear specifically like Bliss, Citizen Erased, Dead Star and especially Unintended which I heard they have played in some gigs like Madison Square Garden. But How can you complain when you get to see MUSE live!!!!!

The people who are complaining are usually the ones who have seen Muse for a few years now (myself) or the people who went to more than 2 stops on the Spring tour. Wouldn't you be pissed after seeing the same exact show (we're talking Matt does knee slides at the same point and gives the same speeches every show)?

The people who are complaining are usually the ones who have seen Muse for a few years now (myself) or the people who went to more than 2 stops on the Spring tour. Wouldn't you be pissed after seeing the same exact show (we're talking Matt does knee slides at the same point and gives the same speeches every show)?

I saw Muse 4 times in 5 days last Spring. They played pretty much always the same songs, but not two shows were alike for me.But that's just me :p

I completely understand where you're coming from. I just feel lucky enough to be able to see them. I'm not holding my breath for rare songs or anything because it's NJ(no offense), but this won't be a Seattle, NY or LA gig...which sucks. BUT they could always surprise us :D

I saw Muse 4 times in 5 days last Spring. They played pretty much always the same songs, but not two shows were alike for me.But that's just me :p

Oh I forgot. They dropped Map and MKU every now and then :LOL::p

I know what you're saying and I don't know what shows you went to, but you can't seriously think they didn't all have a little too much in common can you?

I completely understand where you're coming from. I just feel lucky enough to be able to see them. I'm not holding my breath for rare songs or anything because it's NJ(no offense), but this won't be a Seattle, NY or LA gig...which sucks. BUT they could always surprise us :D

No I understand where you are coming from too. It's getting to the point where I almost wish I had only started seeing them in 09/10 so that I could appreciate the shows a little more. And don't think location has anything to do with getting something special - Edmonton is the only show that got Bliss and RBS, while Madison Square Garden (the world's most famous arena) got a standard 18 song set. We did get an epic set in 07 to be fair though...

Oh I forgot. They dropped Map and MKU every now and then :LOL::p

I know what you're saying and I don't know what shows you went to, but you can't seriously think they didn't all have a little too much in common can you?

Of course they had a lot in common. But each experience was different for me:

Philly was my first, I was so excited I barely realized what they were playing, let alone care about the setlist.

Baltimore the following night I was at the barrier and they dropped Map for MKU. And I was at the barrier - did I say that already? :D:p

MSG I was far from the stage and so I focused much more on the music and stage than the previous two nights.

And then Boston: Dom's curtain got stuck at Uprising, the Glitterati failed at New Born, the towers didn't go down all the way after Exo so Matt almost tripped when going back on stage and Matt laughed hysterically during Plug In Baby and pointed at an upside-down-bared-chest crowd surfer. And I met an hilarious group of guys from Devon who were sitting in front of me.

The setlist is seriously a very small part of the gig once you're there :happy:

Archived