so close :eek::awesome:

I really need to get my act together with regard to hotel reservations and other plans, though!

I'm planning on trying to tweet too :awesome:

Hope to see you there! Especially since I passed up the chance of saying hey at the Charlottesville U2 gig.

Hope to see you there! Especially since I passed up the chance of saying hey at the Charlottesville U2 gig.

Oh yeah - you were seated in the next section from me at that gig, right? :chuckle: That's happened to me at multiple gigs now, I'm right near someone from the board and don't even realize it :rolleyes:

I'm planning on trying to tweet too :awesome:

I'm glad others will be, because I don't have that kind of multitasking skill. I had enough trouble bothering myself to take a couple pictures/videos at Wembley. I feel like I'll tweet a lot from queue, before the show while waiting inside, and maybe during support or the agonizing wait between support and Muse. But I think after that my celly is going back in its holster, far from my fumble fingers.:p

I'm glad others will be, because I don't have that kind of multitasking skill. I had enough trouble bothering myself to take a couple pictures/videos at Wembley. I feel like I'll tweet a lot from queue, before the show while waiting inside, and maybe during support or the agonizing wait between support and Muse. But I think after that my celly is going back in its holster, far from my fumble fingers.:p

I managed to type up the whole "standard" setlist and save the txts as drafts while waiting for muse to come out in VA... then I just had to hit send :chuckle: No typos :awesome:

But it'll all depend on how easy it is to get the phone out from where I'm standing.... :shifty:

so close :eek::awesome:

I really need to get my act together with regard to hotel reservations and other plans, though!

:awesome:

Me too! I have a family to find shelter for. With "bed bug gate", I'm hesitant about even using one, but we have to since we are going to travel on to Lauray Caverns the next day as part of the "Cave" portion of our "Musecation"! :LOL:

As for being near boardies and not knowing it, I wear my fan shirt and hoodie which has my forum member name on. My hoodie has .MU Forum Member on the back and the sleeve has my user name. My t-shirt just has my user name ironed on the back. I still don't think I've washed my hoodie that I got at U2 and has been to three other shows since then! :D Has a wonderful Muse patina going on! :chuckle:

Me too! I have a family to find shelter for. With "bed bug gate", I'm hesitant about even using one, but we have to since we are going to travel on to Lauray Caverns the next day as part of the "Cave" portion of our "Musecation"! :LOL:

You're going to Luray Caverns? If you mean this cavern, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luray_Caverns

It's amazing there! I went there last year and had loads of fun!

Oh yeah - you were seated in the next section from me at that gig, right? :chuckle: That's happened to me at multiple gigs now, I'm right near someone from the board and don't even realize it :rolleyes:

Way too much of this at Wembley!

Tweeting is distracting! Kudos to the people who do it for more than one gig, I don't think I'd do it song-by-song again.

I'm hesitant about even using one, but we have to since we are going to travel on to Lauray Caverns the next day as part of the "Cave" portion of our "Musecation"! :LOL:

Ooooh! I love Lauray Caverns. I take my kiddos every fall. If you can, take Skyline Drive. The trees are breathtaking this time of year.

Soooo close, guys! :dance: Can't wait!

Ooooh! I love Lauray Caverns. I take my kiddos every fall. If you can, take Skyline Drive. The trees are breathtaking this time of year.

Soooo close, guys! :dance: Can't wait!

Oooh, thanks for reminding me. I bet I can take Skyline Drive to get part of the way back home :) Haven't done that yet!

I'll try to tweet a bit. I usually try to tweet unusual things like jams if I know what they are because other people do the setlist... was hard at ACL though because of shitty cell phone service. Stupid fests. :noey: Better than Lolla that had "wifi" all over the park that never worked AT ALL.

Archived