I had a moment today in which I suddenly saw myself walking into the arena and seeing the towers.

:dance::dance:

How do I do the bouncing awesome smiley?

The bouncey guy isn't an official smiley, he's just one I made. :$ He's in one of my photoalbums on the board, so if you want to use him you have to post him as an image :)

Yayyyy the tickets are coming! The tickets are coming!:LOL: Getting these puppies in hand makes the show seem so much closer. It feels good to have all the pieces come together.

For those of you worried about parking, you might try to call UVA and ask them. I'm sure they deal with some serious parking fiascos for football games and maybe they'd have an idea. Just a thought.

I have a GA ticket for sale for this show. Won't be able to make it up (i'm in NC), but thankfully will be going to the Raleigh show the day before:D I'm asking $60 (the price of the ticket) plus shipping to you. Anyone??

Please PM if you are interested :)

i got a new ticket for this gig :awesome::dance:

since the motherfucker who was gonna sell it firts let me down :shifty:

My Myooze week is official now :musesign:

btw... this will be my last muse gig for a long time i'm sure, i'm hoping for a super awesome gig, besides the setlist (i just think for me is better not to think about it since i dont have any control over it) i just want to have a blast with the band and you guys :awesome:

this bedbug talk is making me nervous :erm::$

I didn't actually read any reviews about specific hotels in Charlottesville having bed bugs but I've read articles in newspapers about bed bugs being an epidemic at hotels across the country...hope that makes you feel better. :(

I love the Exogenisis bed bug orchestra imagery though!

I didn't actually read any reviews about specific hotels in Charlottesville having bed bugs but I've read articles in newspapers about bed bugs being an epidemic at hotels across the country...hope that makes you feel better. :(

I love the Exogenisis bed bug orchestra imagery though!

It does, actually! I've heard about bedbugs in general but don't know any specific places. I was worried for a minute there!

When I was out today I heard the ad for this gig they have on my local rock station. It starts with the opening riff from Map and the voiceover says "They're coming", then it plays a few more riffs and snippets of songs as the voice says the venue and that the station is giving away tickets and a ride to the show (it's about 3hrs from here)... it's about a 30sec or so ad and they've been playing it for a few weeks now. The reason I mention it is because it was only after having heard it a couple of times that I realized that, unless i'm lame and just missing it, at no point in the ad to they say the bands name... they just play the riffs and say they're coming and that's good enough :chuckle:

It does, actually! I've heard about bedbugs in general but don't know any specific places. I was worried for a minute there!

Bedbugs...eek!

Aren't stinkbugs more erm...popular in Virginia? :erm:

When I was out today I heard the ad for this gig they have on my local rock station. It starts with the opening riff from Map and the voiceover says "They're coming", then it plays a few more riffs and snippets of songs as the voice says the venue and that the station is giving away tickets and a ride to the show (it's about 3hrs from here)... it's about a 30sec or so ad and they've been playing it for a few weeks now. The reason I mention it is because it was only after having heard it a couple of times that I realized that, unless i'm lame and just missing it, at no point in the ad to they say the bands name... they just play the riffs and say they're coming and that's good enough :chuckle:

Muse needs no introduction...everyone knows who they are now. :LOL:

Archived