My new job is two buildings away from the BC so when I get a window spot I get to daydream about Muse being there.... ALL day. I'm not surprised there are still a ton of GA tickets left for Milwaukee.

Plus the other day I got called a Muse 'groupie' for going to Chicago and Detroit by a couple of Twilight Musers lol. Makes sense I guess ;)

My new job is two buildings away from the BC so when I get a window spot I get to daydream about Muse being there.... ALL day. I'm not surprised there are still a ton of GA tickets left for Milwaukee.

Plus the other day I got called a Muse 'groupie' for going to Chicago and Detroit by a couple of Twilight Musers lol. Makes sense I guess ;)

My brother called me a groupie the other day when I told him that I was going to both Milwaukee and St. Louis (and I saw them in Chicago).... :LOL:

haha same happened here. some ppl just don't understand. my mom sure doesn't. lmao. :LOL:

You and me both! Im going to the St.Louis show too! and now everyone is all

Oooh Groupie! :LOL:

Its just really easy cause Milwaukee's not that long of a drive from Chicago... and my sister lives in St. Louis so I have to go there cause my brother-in-law wants to go! :D

I'm trying to take advantage of every opportunity to see them that I can.

Its just really easy cause Milwaukee's not that long of a drive from Chicago... and my sister lives in St. Louis so I have to go there cause my brother-in-law wants to go! :D

I'm trying to take advantage of every opportunity to see them that I can.

Taking the train to and from Milwaukee can be a fun experience :D

Taking the train to and from Milwaukee can be a fun experience :D

That's actually what I was planning to do. Cause I've only been up to Milwaukee once and I wasn't driving. So, knowing me, I'd totally get lost! hahahaha.

Yeah, me and my buddy are gonna drive up to Milwaukee as well from Chicago. Now to try and find tickets. Hopefully they shake up the set list, but I've grown to love the CD, so hopefully they still play the new ones.

Were prolly gonna find seated tickets so we can get drunk at a bar or something. Anyone down for meeting up at a bar nearby the stadium and getting trashed before the concert?

Yes, I nearly met the boys in Chicago, but they had to leave and i waited for 3 hours in the cold and rain. I did get a wave from Dom though, and i will try and meet them again this time.

yeah i wanted to wait last time, but it was so damn cold. maybe this time i'll wait as well. we might get lucky.

Yes, I nearly met the boys in Chicago, but they had to leave and i waited for 3 hours in the cold and rain. I did get a wave from Dom though, and i will try and meet them again this time.

Dude same thing happened to us in Detroit and security told us to GTFO or they would call the cops, apparently Muse had already left the building long before. Since I know the BC inside out I'm going to stalk those fuckers! Not literally of course :p

Not surprisingly there are tons of GA tickets left through the pre-sale for Milwaukee. Feels nice to have Muse coming to my city, and looking forward to meeting any of you guys as well :)

That's actually what I was planning to do. Cause I've only been up to Milwaukee once and I wasn't driving. So, knowing me, I'd totally get lost! hahahaha.

Wait- I was planning on taking Amtrak but it doesn't run late back to Chicago. Am I wrong? Has anyone else looked into this?

Wait- I was planning on taking Amtrak but it doesn't run late back to Chicago. Am I wrong? Has anyone else looked into this?

I'm not sure about the trains at night... but I'm taking the train up there and staying with a friend...

Archived