aww! Have fun. I was on the barrier in Chicago and it was awesome. This time were doing seats (lame, but necessary due to time constraints) but we got front row on Matt's side!

Where exactly were you. My little brothers and I were on the rail right in front of Matt in Chicago and we were there very early.

I just got 2 tickets and well pleased having missed out on the Chicago show I also missed out on quite a few shows back home in London

As I say well pleased that now in the States I can see my favourite band

Me and the Wife are in our 40`s so probably more maturer Muse followers than normal

:D

Your from London huh? Nice to know your joining us in Milwaukee :)

Ack! I wish somebody could drive me to this, but I doubt anyone lives by Petoskey, MI.

Unless.....somebody does? :) I just want to go so badly, and I've already been to the Detroit concert, and I've always wanted to go to Milwaukee. :(

Ah I'm from Milwaukee and it'd be great if you could come. I just can't believe that Muse is playing in this small city at the Bradley Center. Just thinking of all the Bucks games and other events that I've been to and then suddenly MUSE is showing up, blows me away!

Right there with you! Went to the Chicago show and truly realized that I am on the older side for a Muse fan. My husband kept saying that he thinks he was the oldest one there, quite possible. :D

Haha it's awesome to see the elders getting into the groove :p

I was on the barrier on Chris's side. We got to the United Center around 9:30am.

I think I may have been the person right behind you? I had my hair in (semi) purple pigtails and I checked with you before the show started to make sure you didn't mind me holding on to the barrier with my arms on either side of you so I wouldn't get pushed out of my spot. Was that you?

I just can't believe that Muse is playing in this small city at the Bradley Center. Just thinking of all the Bucks games and other events that I've been to and then suddenly MUSE is showing up, blows me away!

I know! When they announced the spring dates I was like "come to Milwaukee! lolz yeah that'll happen..."

But now they are! My mind is blown!

I want to try to get closer to the stage than I did in Chicago (would have done better if I knew where the GA line was to start with!) thought I was surprised how close we got on Chris' side even showing up late.

I just got two GA tickets. I'm pretty suprised considering I didn't know anything about the show until I logged onto kit and tab to talk guitars. (I play, record and do some teaching.)

Cool shiznit. I'll probably preshow and post show over on waterstreet, probably over at The Harp.

It's always funny going to the BC for shows since I work there doing radio for basketball games and other sports quite a bit.

JT

I wanted good seats for this one, but the first section that came up was 215! :wtf: I guess kinda close to the stage but on ticketmaster 217 and 216 are even closer .... must have already been set aside for something else? :mad:

anyway I picked up a pair of GA too :LOL: so I have an extra pair of tickets already :rolleyes: Muse ticket thread here I come ....

I will glady take your tickets. :LOL:

I will glady take your tickets. :LOL:

My +1 wants seated for this show since it's midweek and we're driving up from Chicago, but the seats are in 215 Row Q :wtf: so that seems kind of far to me, unless they do the reverse-row thing @ Bradley ...

anyone been there recently to know fa sho? thx ...

The Bradley Center isn't so huge that you won't be able to see. As with any arena the acoustics stink. I've seen a lot of shows there and the sound is decent at best. Rush sounded the best in there and The Cure was pretty good too. Technology has gotten a lot better at keeping echoes down to a minimum but it's still a giant cinder block echo chamber. Still, I haven't seen Muse live so I'd go see them play at the bottom of Lake Michigan if they did a gig there.

JT

TRUTH

I'm sure I will. I blew off seeing Rush for the tenth time since I moved back to Wisconsin, so that I could clear the cash for the tix. (IWho and I kidding, I'll probably see them too.) And I'll definetly hit Summerfest up a few times, it's a great year and since I met my wife there we have to make a pilgrimage. It should be a great year for concerts.

JT

I know! When they announced the spring dates I was like "come to Milwaukee! lolz yeah that'll happen..."

But now they are! My mind is blown!

I want to try to get closer to the stage than I did in Chicago (would have done better if I knew where the GA line was to start with!) thought I was surprised how close we got on Chris' side even showing up late.

Haha you from Milwaukee? I'm surprised Muse hasn't showed up at Summerfest yet! My mind is officially numb. Yea in Chicago we were barrier right in front of Matt but consider the fact that we got there around 11:30 am and were one of the first few in line :D

Archived