Dude same thing happened to us in Detroit and security told us to GTFO or they would call the cops, apparently Muse had already left the building long before. Since I know the BC inside out I'm going to stalk those fuckers! Not literally of course :p

Not surprisingly there are tons of GA tickets left through the pre-sale for Milwaukee. Feels nice to have Muse coming to my city, and looking forward to meeting any of you guys as well :)

Same! securtiy was all

GTFO!

and we had to wait on the other side of the gate.

so i kept yelling to them whenever they walked by

"Do you know when Thom Yorke is coming out?!"

:LOL:

if the new stage rumors are true would be awesome if we got at least a few (or a lot) different songs from the spring tour ...... :awesome:

ah i'm hoping so! i keep praying for some "citizen erased", "micro cuts", "showbiz", "dead star"... you know...

if they played "bliss" though, i think i'd lose my mind.

So unrelated to Muse, but is anyone going to Summerfest? :LOL:

I Would like to go to Summerfest, but the times and dates of the people I want to see just don't line up to make it worth going, and since I don't live in Milwaukee I'm not going to drive down every other night just to see a 45 minute show. It's a shame. Although I keep dreaming that Muse announces their intent to play there. How kick ass would that be?

I Would like to go to Summerfest, but the times and dates of the people I want to see just don't line up to make it worth going, and since I don't live in Milwaukee I'm not going to drive down every other night just to see a 45 minute show. It's a shame. Although I keep dreaming that Muse announces their intent to play there. How kick ass would that be?

If they ever did I would have a reason to go for the first time in 13 years. I'll keep dreaming though...

my st louis show got canceled :( if anyone has any hot tips on getting 2 ga tickets it would be greatly appreciated, im checking everywhere and havent had much luck for under 100 a ticket :( face value is all I can afford

was the presale completely sold out then? i went back there a few days ago and there were some left.

MAYBE stubhub... or check the musebay thread. you might have to comb through, but you possibly could get lucky.

I might have a few extra tickets...a few of my friends backed out already (I had 4 GA tickets). Its kinda early, so Im going to see if I can find anyone else...but Im someone to keep in mind as the date gets closer.

• 3 weeks later...
Yeah no luck yet on musebay, though it may pick up as we get closer hopefully

I checked a few days ago if there were any GA tickets left on the presale link & ticketmaster and there definitely were...I'd be surprised if they were sold out already.

Archived