How long is it till Muse go on? I'm trying to decide whether to bother staying up.

Probably about an hour or so more. It's currently just after 7:30 there and I'm assuming the band will be on between 8:45 and 9PM local time.

Are you using the right link, in my sig, rather than fuesch's?

I think there may be a typo in the link in your sig, i wasn't able to get the page to open. I needed to add a # before the "list" to get it to work...

http://twitter.com/#list/trogglicious/sexyplane

That works for me :unsure:

Wonder what Chris was doing in the public restroom:LOL:Don't they have some backstage:LOL: Lucky guy, but awkward place to meet:D

exactly! hmmm.....

but, on the bright side, they'd both washed before shaking hands :chuckle:

EDIT: btw if people think we need more tweeters i might be willing to help find people but I don't think I can make a list since my twitter is private :$

Hi :D By the way, do we have any confirmed boardies tweeting the list? We don't need anymore people guessing. If I see another "AP" or "Forced In", I'll be :mad:

EratoAmused is Natalie. She's a boardie, but I don't know if she will be tweeting the set list???

She didn't tweet MN. I think she's too busy with photos or video. Well, this should be interesting :p

Yeah, that's what I figured, I don't remember her sending many tweets during the gig...

I'm here I made it. I'm up in the seats, buthere with my little 5 yr old. I'll tweet as much as I can. I'm @Evieboo

Have fun! :D

Success! Thank you! :D

You're welcome :) I wonder if it's an old twitter vs. new twitter thing :shifty:

Archived