Sad to announce that @PlugInBells has left the #muser twitterverse!

Also: @Bo_Didley's phone twitter is majorly misbehaving and mass blocking/unfollowing. It blocked about 200 of the people she was following and unfollowed a lot of us!

I've been watching @Bo_Didley's twitter that's why I know that! I also told her from one of my twitters that hasn't been blocked by her phone twitter that her phone mass blocked/unfollowed a majority of us again!

:shifty:isn't that a bit boring?

:ninja: but :dance: we have a tag :D

YEs :ninja: But I say no more... I left to vote for the public to make it fair. BTW Your red is a tad notice able... if you wanted to hide the message.... :chuckle: But oh well

YAY! And I just had loads of retweets .. I was a tad scared when they all popped up :chuckle:

BRING ON WED 9TH OF JUNE I SAY! :dance:

YEs :ninja: But I say no more... I left to vote for the public to make it fair. BTW Your red is a tad notice able... if you wanted to hide the message.... :chuckle: But oh well

YAY! And I just had loads of retweets .. I was a tad scared when they all popped up :chuckle:

BRING ON WED 9TH OF JUNE I SAY! :dance:

:pi know, i wanted to make it noticeable but :ninja:-fied. i know, i'm weird. :happy:

and i retweeted :)

Archived