GUYS IT HAS BE TOLD TO ME BY @discardoursouls THAT #happybdaymatt MIGHT NOT BE RECONSIDE AS BELLZ.....

So why don't we add a b on the end....

mind you we need to get around that it has changed slightly but that shouldn't matter.... it;s your thoughts but i understand that it wasn't vote for so.....

it's your choice...

GUYS IT HAS BE TOLD TO ME BY @discardoursouls THAT #happybdaymatt MIGHT NOT BE RECONSIDE AS BELLZ.....

So why don't we add a b on the end....

mind you we need to get around that it has changed slightly but that shouldn't matter.... it;s your thoughts but i understand that it wasn't vote for so.....

it's your choice...

I don't know. I'm pretty sure Matt will get that it's about him. He knows he has crazy fans. :LOL: Besides, we've already had like 98723481 retweets about the official tag being #happybdaymatt so it might be best not to confuse anyone.

I don't know. I'm pretty sure Matt will get that it's about him. He knows he has crazy fans. :LOL: Besides, we've already had like 98723481 retweets about the official tag being #happybdaymatt so it might be best not to confuse anyone.

Hmmmm.. that's what I thought... i think best to leave it..... I am sure not many famous matt's have a birthday on the 9th soo.. people should be clever :D

IT'S SIMPLE GUYS....

#happybdaymatt WAS VOTED FOR....

NOT #happybdaymattewbellamy ...

A VOTE IS A VOTE..

WE WERE ASKING IF PEOPLE WERE OKAY WITH CHANGING IT ..... JUST ONE BLOODY B AND EVERYONE THROWS MORE IDEAS AROUND.....

.... WE NEED TO AGREE... OR I SHALL DROP THE THING AND LET EVERYONE GET CONFUSED AND KILL EACH OTHER...

:stunned:

PLEASE NOTE : I know you won't kill each other but... i am a bit grrrr with the whole thing

Archived