I don't care about followers I'm just kind of curious as to who these people are. :LOL:

None of them will respond. It's okay, I'm not sending anything truly important anyways. :)

Don't say that! ;P I don't EVER say anything important. Haha. And yet, I get talked to all the time. I don't understand. Twitter confuses me. But, I made a lot of friends in the Contintental US. As well as around the world. From the UK to Aussie.

Don't say that! ;P I don't EVER say anything important. Haha. And yet, I get talked to all the time. I don't understand. Twitter confuses me. But, I made a lot of friends in the Contintental US. As well as around the world. From the UK to Aussie.

I don't get talked to that often either. It's okay, I have the forum for that.

I'm going to follow you just because you were at the Chicago gig. :LOL:

I don't get talked to that often either. It's okay, I have the forum for that.

I'm going to follow you just because you were at the Chicago gig. :LOL:

Haha. The forums here are too perfect. I'm surprised I've never been on until recently.

FAIL. XD Aww. Thanks! I've been to all of the Chicago gigs except for three.

The one in 1999, 2000, and 2004. (2004: Had to be 18 to get in.)

It was a sad day. ;P

Haha. The forums here are too perfect. I'm surprised I've never been on until recently.

FAIL. XD Aww. Thanks! I've been to all of the Chicago gigs except for three.

The one in 1999, 2000, and 2004. (2004: Had to be 18 to get in.)

It was a sad day. ;P

I suppose I'm a n00b then, having discovered them in 2008. :rolleyes:

Haha, I'll check it out.

I'm Sara, btw.

:happy:

:o Someone looking at my Twitter profile... Its insane. XD

You don't know how many Sara's are in my life. Lol.

There's @whokilledsaraht, you, @Muse_Luver, and my sister... A couple friends...

SO MANY SARA'S! XD Sorry, I have issues.

:o Someone looking at my Twitter profile... Its insane. XD

You don't know how many Sara's are in my life. Lol.

There's @whokilledsaraht, you, @Muse_Luver, and my sister... A couple friends...

SO MANY SARA'S! XD Sorry, I have issues.

Hahaha, well you can call me Wombat. ;)

How did you get that background on your twitter page?

I suppose I'm a n00b then, having discovered them in 2008. :rolleyes:

Haha. The important thing is you discovered them. I've been a fan since 2001.

I get called all sorts of bad things because I sound "arrogant" & "ignorant".

Well, supposedly making others look bad because they didn't dicover Muse

when I did. WTF. ;P

Well, its a picture I took at the Chicago gig in March. So, I went to settings, uploaded it on the display settings part, I believe. Then had it tiled. :D

Cool! I've never really done anything with mine, maybe I'll upload a photo too. :happy:

Helloo

Okay so as most of you may know Matt's birthday is coming up! @BlueEyed_Love and me have thought that it might be a good idea to get something trending for Matt! Me being the one with no creatvity, I wonderd if any of you had a good idea for a TT!

It's a week on wednesday! So If we decide by sunday then we have enough time to tell all the musers on twitter. But we need to be all in this together. We will need a fair few to get it to work. But it's just idea that appeared!

:D

Helloo

Okay so as most of you may know Matt's birthday is coming up! @BlueEyed_Love and me have thought that it might be a good idea to get something trending for Matt! Me being the one with no creatvity, I wonderd if any of you had a good idea for a TT!

It's a week on wednesday! So If we decide by sunday then we have enough time to tell all the musers on twitter. But we need to be all in this together. We will need a fair few to get it to work. But it's just idea that appeared!

:D

Hm. You give a good thought. We could just trend #HappyBDayMatt but, there's no Bellamy.... D:

Archived