This incident didn't even involve my obsession, at least not on my part, but you know your family think you're obsessed with Muse when on the way to visiting someone's house (that you've never been to before so don't know where it is) your Dad points out a place called The Mews and when you ask "Oh is that where they live? (because you don't know where the people you are visiting live yet)" he says "er, no dear..."

YKYATMW you feel extremely proud of your mom when you find out that she posted "Muse should come to the East Coast!" on their Facebook page. :D

Thats pretty cool! Is she cool enough to go to the gigs with you? :p

When you never remember what SMH stands for because when you see it, you always think about how it's missing a B.

Now I'm gonna sound like an idiot... what does it stand for?

my mom sent me a text today during school telling me about the presale for LA Rising. i really don't know how she knew that, but it made me love her even more

YKYATMW your friend calls you a cunt and you reply by calling her a pwoper fish

her: "What's a proper fish?"

me: "PWOPER, with a W!"

then next thing you know everyone in class was saying pwoper fish and asking what it is :LOL:

i just sat there like :awesome:

You had better go, because thats like a once in a lifetime show I bet! Matt... well all of them really, are probably on cloud nine!

Hah! everyone asking now... and then they just look at you with a :stunned:. :p

Now that I think about it....Dom does look like a vampire who lost his sparkles...:stunned:

Its all in the smile

It's okay, I just learned like two days ago. Either shaking my head or scratching my head.

When I first joined the board i was like, what does TiRO mean? what does SMBH mean? PiB, TR, BHar, OoS?!?!?!? but I didn't want to come off as stupid, as I had already done that with my first post, so I just googled all of these and found nothing for most, and then I realized they were song titles :rolleyes:

my friend has started replacing her r's with w's and everytime she does i can't help but laugh because I know she does it from Matt:) (she went through a very, very, short Dom phase but still does like Muse)

Now that I think about it....Dom does look like a vampire who lost his sparkles...:stunned:

About the Kate Hudson thing, I don't want any KH fans to take this offensively, but once, after looking at a a magazine with pictures of preggo Kate, she said, "I hope her baby eats her from the inside out, like in Twilight." and I almost peed my pants laughing. :LOL:

:LOL: nice

i've noticed most people i talk to about Kate aren't so fond of her

they'll make a face or something just hearing her name

and these are regular people i'm talking about, not musers

You had better go, because thats like a once in a lifetime show I bet! Matt... well all of them really, are probably on cloud nine!

Hah! everyone asking now... and then they just look at you with a :stunned:. :p

true, and actually i am going :awesome:

i skipped the first 3 periods of school to get tickets

when you do that ^^ :happy:

:LOL: nice

i've noticed most people i talk to about Kate aren't so fond of her

they'll make a face or something just hearing her name

and these are regular people i'm talking about, not musers

true, and actually i am going :awesome:

i skipped the first 3 periods of school to get tickets

when you do that ^^ :happy:

okay, so I don't exactly dislike Kate for any solid reason, but I guess I do dislike her in this sort of fangirly way. Most of the time when I talk negatively of her It's just as a joke, because she does seem to make Matt happy:) But even before the engagement and everything, I don't think she's the best actress, she only got famous because of her mom, the fact that she's blonde and also stars in only chick flicks doesn't help her one bit. I think the reason that normal people don't even like her is because she stars in movies like Bride Wars and Something Borrowed--movies that any guy wouldn't ever want to see, and only a certain brand of girls would ever look forward to watching. Also, has anyone noticed that she always plays the bitch in her movies? *cough, cough*

Oooh, what did you get tickets to!!? :D

YKYATMW you're excited for some random muser who has tickets to a show

okay, so I don't exactly dislike Kate for any solid reason, but I guess I do dislike her in this sort of fangirly way. Most of the time when I talk negatively of her It's just as a joke, because she does seem to make Matt happy:) But even before the engagement and everything, I don't think she's the best actress, she only got famous because of her mom, the fact that she's blonde and also stars in only chick flicks doesn't help her one bit. I think the reason that normal people don't even like her is because she stars in movies like Bride Wars and Something Borrowed--movies that any guy wouldn't ever want to see, and only a certain brand of girls would ever look forward to watching. Also, has anyone noticed that she always plays the bitch in her movies? *cough, cough*

:LOL:

i got tickets for LA Rising :happy:

I actually like Kate, I'll admit I wasn't so sure about her at first though.

I'm actually happy for Matt and Kate and wish them nothing but the best. About her movies, not really a big fan. She does seem to always play the same role. I did like Bride Wars though and for the record I always routed for Anne Hathaway in that movie. :chuckle:

:LOL:

i got tickets for LA Rising :happy:

I actually like Kate, I'll admit I wasn't so sure about her at first though.

I'm actually happy for Matt and Kate and wish them nothing but the best. About her movies, not really a big fan. She does seem to always play the same role. I did like Bride Wars though and for the record I always routed for Anne Hathaway in that movie. :chuckle:

I've seen interviews and I think she has this cute little laugh--she kind of talks like a teenager, too. I'm happy for her & Matt, even though I never thought of him to mary such a star:) I liked Bride Wars, too, but I think her movies are kind of terrible...but I just don't like her genre :p

i voted for Anne Hathaway, too. :D

Supermassive Black Hole

No no, I meant SMH, not SMBH (I've been on here too long to not know what that means, but I forgive the newbies that I once was if they didn't know.) Are we supposed to know what SMH really stands for, or is it the same as SMBH and I'm being to technical?

*sigh* YKYATMW you worry about being to technical with forum slang

They always say the nice ones make the best bitches... and to never trust a nice girl on screen, because she's usually the bitch in real life :) I've encountered a few proofs for both sides of this argument :LOL: but by no means am I in the position to judge Kate. The one movie I really liked her in (well, more so the movie, not her) was Almost Famous. That's one of my all time favourite movies. And now people will scoff at how I know nothing about movies.

No no, I meant SMH, not SMBH (I've been on here too long to not know what that means, but I forgive the newbies that I once was if they didn't know.) Are we supposed to know what SMH really stands for, or is it the same as SMBH and I'm being to technical?

*sigh* YKYATMW you worry about being to technical with forum slang

I already answered your question on the previous page :p

They always say the nice ones make the best bitches... and to never trust a nice girl on screen, because she's usually the bitch in real life :) I've encountered a few proofs for both sides of this argument :LOL: but by no means am I in the position to judge Kate. The one movie I really liked her in (well, more so the movie, not her) was Almost Famous. That's one of my all time favourite movies. And now people will scoff at how I know nothing about movies.

I have really nothing against her just these terrible chick flicks...it's all very Jennifer Aniston to me. But she does have a sweet laugh ;)

I'm not going to scoff at your taste in movies (yet) I haven't seen Almost Famous but I did like How To Lose A Guy In Ten Days...I mean it's not in my all-time faves but it had some funny parts.

YKYATMW you feel extremely proud of your mom when you find out that she posted "Muse should come to the East Coast!" on their Facebook page. :D

Aww!

Now can we all drop the Kate discussion plz? I don't recall the thread being about her...

I've seen interviews and I think she has this cute little laugh--she kind of talks like a teenager, too. I'm happy for her & Matt, even though I never thought of him to mary such a star:) I liked Bride Wars, too, but I think her movies are kind of terrible...but I just don't like her genre :p

i voted for Anne Hathaway, too. :D

i feel like i talk like her :chuckle:

well, back on topic

YKYATMW you walk into Bath & Body Works because it had leopard print.

The leopard print caught my attention :LOL:; i ended up buying this body spray with leopard print on it and it smells really good :happy:

i call it the scent of leopard print :chuckle:

YKYATMW your in the car with your whole family (thus, no control for me) &&your dad tells your brother to put on 93.3 "cuz they allllwwwwaaayyys play MUSE!" :LOL:

and then SMBH was on, and it was glorious.

YKYATMW you see this and go :awesome:

Well Kate seemed like a good person in You Me & Dupree when I first saw it.. then I realised it was Kate Hudson.. and when I found out about her and Matt.. I just started hatin' on her. :stunned:

And have you musers also noticed that in 'How to Lose A Guy in 10 Days' and 'You Me & Dupree' that the actor she's always dating's real name is Matthew or Matt? :wtf:

That is just real strange to me.. like it was her plan to get all Matts :shifty:

Sorry to post again but I just wanted to share I had the best night of my life(without Muse) on 5-11-11 at the House of Blues in Boston seeing The Airborne Toxic Event (who was also on Gossip Girls yesterday. Anyone see it but me?)

And was Matt always stalking us with the back of his head in the wallpaper? :wtf:

I just noticed he was there.. and rather blue :shifty:

And his hair is just :awesome: spiky :3

And YKYATMW:

While watching a Blur music video (Beetlebum) I made sure to put a creepy picture of Dom with his ceilingDom face on a small man with shaved legs on the side so that when my sister would walk in the room she'd be like "Ooo Damon Al- WTF IS THAT?!!" :awesome:

Well Kate seemed like a good person in You Me & Dupree when I first saw it.. then I realised it was Kate Hudson.. and when I found out about her and Matt.. I just started hatin' on her. :stunned:

And have you musers also noticed that in 'How to Lose A Guy in 10 Days' and 'You Me & Dupree' that the actor she's always dating's real name is Matthew or Matt? :wtf:

That is just real strange to me.. like it was her plan to get all Matts :shifty:

That would be sign, yes. No one ignore it! I'll bet she knows it too... that is, if she believes in signs.

And YKYATMW:

While watching a Blur music video (Beetlebum) I made sure to put a creepy picture of Dom with his ceilingDom face on a small man with shaved legs on the side so that when my sister would walk in the room she'd be like "Ooo Damon Al- WTF IS THAT?!!" :awesome:

Nyyyyyyyyce :D

And was Matt always stalking us with the back of his head in the wallpaper? :wtf:

I just noticed he was there.. and rather blue :shifty:

And his hair is just :awesome: spiky :3

yes, but i can't be bothered to change it :LOL:

i used to have the Resistance background

YKYATMW you recover your Muse poster, signed by Dom And Chris, and take a nap hugging it.

recover? :eek: wait, what happened to it?

YKYATMW you are watching a movie in class and you almost flip out because it looked like someone's last name was Muse, but at second glance it was spelled Muise, so close!

i was reading an article the other day and apparently the person's last name was Muse :awesome:

YKYATMW you make your Muse phone charm into a necklace.

it kept falling off, so i decided to make it into a necklace

Archived