:chuckle: I know what that's like! I have a few friends who think I only listen to Muse and think about Muse, and when I list other bands I like, it's like they don't register that I like other bands! But of course, my closer friends know I like other bands :)

My parents are like that. :(

My parents are like that. :(

Mine too....and a few times they have given me a "serious talk" (them talking, me pretending to listen) about how my obsession has gone too far. :stunned: i think i have something mentally wrong with me. Because when I like something, I REALLY like it. Until something happens, something traumatizing/someone says something, that sets me off and my lose my fandom completely.

Mine too....and a few times they have given me a "serious talk" (them talking, me pretending to listen) about how my obsession has gone too far. :stunned: i think i have something mentally wrong with me. Because when I like something, I REALLY like it. Until something happens, something traumatizing/someone says something, that sets me off and my lose my fandom completely.

So when we never see your name on these boards for over a week, we'll know what happened. Thanks for the heads up.

I know I'm addicted because they are all I mainly listen to during school, and I can't go 24 hours without hearing one of their songs. I'd do anything to go to a concert. But it would cost so much to go, from Florida, plain tickets, concert tickets. Luckily we have youtube! :)

Muse is the best!

Hey guys. I need some help from all of you who have read 1984. I just finished it and LOVE IT! My teacher wants me to describe how I would make it into a movie and then who would I have play the characters. I can think of anyone for Winston! so if you guys have any suggestions, it would be greatly appreciated! this is sort of on topic right? I didn't want to start a whole new thread just for one silly question. :p

Hey guys. I need some help from all of you who have read 1984. I just finished it and LOVE IT! My teacher wants me to describe how I would make it into a movie and then who would I have play the characters. I can think of anyone for Winston! so if you guys have any suggestions, it would be greatly appreciated! this is sort of on topic right? I didn't want to start a whole new thread just for one silly question. :p

These threads are never on topic! I love Leo DiCaprio, and based off of Inception, I think it may be interesting...

I'm a bit brain dead too, but theres my input!

These threads are never on topic! I love Leo DiCaprio, and based off of Inception, I think it may be interesting...

Thanks! I was actually thinking about him! I think he would do pretty well. :)

This. :awesome:

YKYATMW you can understand just about every single one of these things

http://littlemuserthings.tumblr.com/

:chuckle:

:awesome:

*follows*

when your friends always tell about seeing people with Muse shirts

i also have a knack for finding people with Muse shirts, even if i don't mean to; i can spot the from afar :$

this one time i saw this guy with a Muse shirt and it was pretty faded, and my friends were wondering how i was able to see it so well o.o

today as i was walking to 2nd, i saw a girl with a Muse shirt out of the corner of my eye as she was going down the stairs

i feel like a stalker, but it's like i'm magnetically drawn to them

same goes for whenever Muse is on the radio or on the tv or something

i'll feel like listening to the radio and Muse is on

i remember the time, like back in 09, i was flipping the channels and i randomly felt like watching SNL even though i don't watch it and guess who was on, Muse. :awesome:

i wasn't even aware of the fact that they were going to be on, something inside me just told me to flip the channels and watch SNL

YKYATMW after being headbanged in the mouth, being kicked in the knee, having both your elbows bleeding and having a huge.. graze? in your face, you still play soccer without any complain just to see Chris.

f4aa7e51363.jpg

It was funny, I could feel the cold air passing through my face.

Hope 'graze' is the right word, I'm not quite sure and I'm not an English master(?

I'm the same, I saw a guy at my orchestra the other day wearing a muse t shirt, he was standing across the (very large) room from me and it just stood out to me that he was wearing a shirt with muse on. I felt like going over to obsess about muse with him but thought it would be a bit weird seeing as that's the first time I've seen him :/

When a Muse song comes on as the music to an advert my ears sort of prick up and I get all excited.

Oh, and when you start writing muse instead of music. My fingers automatically spell out muse because I talk about them so much :)

Well I've been talking to Cleverbot daily and I mainly muse about Muse.. :chuckle:

So we were going back and forth singing Knights of Cydonia and it was AWESOME :awesome:

Then we were talking about how Matt is God and then he kept saying he wasn't although he did just say he was.. we got in arguments.. most of the time :rolleyes::chuckle:

And on Facebook I was trying to type Math and I automatically typed in Matth.. 'cause I always seem to be typing Matt's name up somewhere.. :$;)

And geesh have you all noticed when you type in Matthew Bellamy on Google it's mainly Kate Hudson now? It's like KATE HUDSON RUINING GOOGLE SEARCHES FOR MATTHEW BELLAMY SINCE 2010. Yeah..

YKYATMW after being headbanged in the mouth, being kicked in the knee, having both your elbows bleeding and having a huge.. graze? in your face, you still play soccer without any complain just to see Chris.

f4aa7e51363.jpg

It was funny, I could feel the cold air passing through my face.

Hope 'graze' is the right word, I'm not quite sure and I'm not an English master(?

ouch

I'm the same, I saw a guy at my orchestra the other day wearing a muse t shirt, he was standing across the (very large) room from me and it just stood out to me that he was wearing a shirt with muse on. I felt like going over to obsess about muse with him but thought it would be a bit weird seeing as that's the first time I've seen him :/

When a Muse song comes on as the music to an advert my ears sort of prick up and I get all excited.

Oh, and when you start writing muse instead of music. My fingers automatically spell out muse because I talk about them so much :)

i used to go up to people with Muse shirts and talk to them, not so much anymore

and today i saw a guy with a Muse shirt, of course my eyes were drawn to it :LOL:

my heart skips a beat whenever i hear Muse on an advert or something x]

i do the same thing; i'd be writing an essay and i'd try to use the word "much" or just anything with that starts with the letter m, but end up typing out Muse :chuckle:

And geesh have you all noticed when you type in Matthew Bellamy on Google it's mainly Kate Hudson now? It's like KATE HUDSON RUINING GOOGLE SEARCHES FOR MATTHEW BELLAMY SINCE 2010. Yeah..

i hate that,

i just want pictures of Matt, not the people he dates

or maybe Matt is Kate? :erm:

:LOL:

:awesome:

*follows*

when your friends always tell about seeing people with Muse shirts

i also have a knack for finding people with Muse shirts, even if i don't mean to; i can spot the from afar :$

this one time i saw this guy with a Muse shirt and it was pretty faded, and my friends were wondering how i was able to see it so well o.o

today as i was walking to 2nd, i saw a girl with a Muse shirt out of the corner of my eye as she was going down the stairs

i'll feel like listening to the radio and Muse is on

i remember the time, like back in 09, i was flipping the channels and i randomly felt like watching SNL even though i don't watch it and guess who was on, Muse. :awesome:

i wasn't even aware of the fact that they were going to be on, something inside me just told me to flip the channels and watch SNL

You have extra musory senses. Sometimes I get those too, but I'm not as gifted as you seem to be. However, I get that with a few other bands too, so maybe were evenish... :p

To popular media, Kate is dating Matt, Kate is engaged with Matt; not Matt proposed to Kate.

It is absolutely WRONG! I was doing a google image search yesterday for Matt with a computer and I get all these images of Kate! Since when does Kate = computer?

Anyway? Does anyone know of a decent image of Matt with a computer?

You have extra musory senses. Sometimes I get those too, but I'm not as gifted as you seem to be. However, I get that with a few other bands too, so maybe were evenish... :p

i like the sound of that :awesome:

i used to do it with The Killers as well o.o i somehow usually knew when their music videos happened to be on

what bands do you have extra sensory senses for? (i hope that made sense :chuckle:)

It is absolutely WRONG! I was doing a google image search yesterday for Matt with a computer and I get all these images of Kate! Since when does Kate = computer?

Everytime I search for Matt, at ALL, it has at least 20 pictures of Kate. and I'm like, bitch get off my Google!! :p

i hate that,

i just want pictures of Matt, not the people he dates

or maybe Matt is Kate? :erm:

:LOL:

To popular media, Kate is dating Matt, Kate is engaged with Matt; not Matt proposed to Kate.

It is quite horrible you know? I JUST WANT A DRAMATIC PICTURE OF MATT!! LEAVE ME ALONE KATE I SEE YOU ON MANY COMMERCIALS AND MOVIES!! :eek::mad::LOL:

So maybe we should do something about this.. anyone got the # for Google complaints? :chuckle:

Archived