Hehe, no you're not a newbie :D I just like the sign... see look at it! I laugh everytime I see it :LOL:[ATTACH]13920[/ATTACH]

Hah, it is really funny! Nice to see someone has a good sense of humour!

I've never been able to say my 'r's properly, so I can get away with it. :LOL:

Maybe it's a coincidence, or maybe I was always born to be a Muser ;) ... and if that isn't a scary thought, I don't know what is! :p

I'm sure it's been said to death already, but I genuinly only learnt how to spell 'symmetry' through 'Origin of Symmetry'. :$:facepalm:

Haha! Scary, but a blessing :p

I think some people are born to be Musers! My first word was 'banana', and we all know how much Matt likes banans! :D I think I was born to be a Muser. My siblings have always been Musers, so it grew on me.

I've never heard anyone say that! Now i feel all new :p but I really didn't know what stockholm syndrome was until I heard the song. :D

I don't know if I was born a Muser, or an anti-Muser, because I loved bananas as a little kid, but then one day I just got sick of them, and have hated bananas ever since...

YKYATMW...Okay people, seriously. Click this link and vote for Muse before I explode! They're...losing...

:stunned:

http://newsroom.mtv.com/2011/03/28/march-madness-muse-tokio-hotel/

How the hell are they loosing?! There must be some major Tokyo Hotel campaign there! Well, we may just have to let them win to make them feel better about themselves for once (the fans that is :p)

But yes, I voted.

Hah, it is really funny! Nice to see someone has a good sense of humour!

I don't know if I was born a Muser, or an anti-Muser, because I loved bananas as a little kid, but then one day I just got sick of them, and have hated bananas ever since...

How the hell are they loosing?! There must be some major Tokyo Hotel campaign there! Well, we may just have to let them win to make them feel better about themselves for once (the fans that is :p)

But yes, I voted.

:LOL: I love that sign!

IDK! the poll is closed and they lost.

Wow Musers, you should be ashamed of yourselves! I seriously voted over 50 times, and raised it a little!

WE.

FAILED.

Muse lost.

to

Tokyo Hotel

OF ALL PEOPLE

today, I brought my nme 100 page Muse special magazine to school 'cause my friend really wanted to see it. I said I'd protect it with my life! I left it in my locker the whole time except when i was showing my friend. But then, just my luck, the fire alarm goes off in the middle of class :eek: I'm like "OH NO :eek: what if the school burns done! MY MUSE MAGAZINE'S IN THERE! :eek:" I was very tempted to run to my locker and go grab it....they probably wouldn't have let me :$....I was so worried about it :supersad: but then they let us back inside after like 10 minutes....I'm not even sure if it was a real fire :erm:

When you have to pick a classic novel to do a report type thing on and you pick 1984! I cant wait to start reading it! Apparently it is young adult. I didn't know that. But anyways...couldn't wait to tell you guys! Haha.:p

When you have to pick a classic novel to do a report type thing on and you pick 1984! I cant wait to start reading it! Apparently it is young adult. I didn't know that. But anyways...couldn't wait to tell you guys! Haha.:p

:awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome:

1984 is one of the best books I've ever read, if not the best. 1984, His Dark Materials, Hitchhikers' Guide To The Galaxy, and the Dirk Gently books are constantly fighting over who's the best.

today, I brought my nme 100 page Muse special magazine to school 'cause my friend really wanted to see it. I said I'd protect it with my life! :

I'd protect it with my life too! :awesome: wait, there's a 100 page NME? I just googled it. Oh my....I must have it! Anyone know where to get that online? They don't sell NME in the states. :$ I've only bought a few online...

I'm half way through it! I decided to just read it, cuz matt liked it....It's a great book! Didn't know it was young adult... But people say it's a romance? I guess I'm not far enough cuz I haven't noticed any romance. XD

YKYATMW you come on here whenever you're bored

today, I brought my nme 100 page Muse special magazine to school 'cause my friend really wanted to see it. I said I'd protect it with my life! I left it in my locker the whole time except when i was showing my friend. But then, just my luck, the fire alarm goes off in the middle of class :eek: I'm like "OH NO :eek: what if the school burns done! MY MUSE MAGAZINE'S IN THERE! :eek:" I was very tempted to run to my locker and go grab it....they probably wouldn't have let me :$....I was so worried about it :supersad: but then they let us back inside after like 10 minutes....I'm not even sure if it was a real fire :erm:

My school had dogs come in and sniff lockers because of drugs and stuff :noey:

I had to take down a Muse picture in my locker just incase they went crazy at my locker, for no reason, 'cause it had a swear on it and.. well I don't want people to think I'm crazy or anything:rolleyes: :LOL:

I'm half way through it! I decided to just read it, cuz matt liked it....It's a great book! Didn't know it was young adult... But people say it's a romance? I guess I'm not far enough cuz I haven't noticed any romance. XD

Ya. It was found in the young adult section at the library. I have wanted to read it for a while, but haven't gotten around to it. Then came this perfect opportunity! :)

i was blocked from voting x]When you accidentally let the flash on your phone go off at the movies because you wanted to take a picture of something musey

:chukle:

I was blocked, too :LOL: but we still lost :stunned:

That's never happened to me but that's funneh :D

My school had dogs come in and sniff lockers because of drugs and stuff :noey:

I had to take down a Muse picture in my locker just incase they went crazy at my locker, for no reason, 'cause it had a swear on it and.. well I don't want people to think I'm crazy or anything:rolleyes::LOL:

Kinda too late for that :LOL: Dogs come in and sniff our lockers, too. 12 people got expelled in the first 3 months of school...

[

:LOL: I love that sign!

IDK! the poll is closed and they lost.

Wow Musers, you should be ashamed of yourselves! I seriously voted over 50 times, and raised it a little!

WE.

FAILED.

Muse lost.

to

Tokyo Hotel

OF ALL PEOPLE

Hey, its ok, we don't need a poll to tell us who's awesomer. Let them feel good about themselves, because we know that ignorance is not bliss... they choose to ignore such a talent as Muse.

Yea, I'd like that 100 page Muse special as well, if it's not too incredibly pricey to ship over here. Just your luck that the fire alarm goes off eh? Thank goodness that nothing happened!

An excellent book! I read it before I heard that Matt read it, so I was totally unbiased in that way :p But it truly is a remarkable book. The book in the book is a little dull for most people, however I quite enjoyed it. But whatever you do, don't skip it. That's the stuff that Matt probably got his ideas from (because they're all laid out there plain and easy to see), and it's the part that puts it all together.

1984 is one of the best books I've ever read, if not the best. 1984, His Dark Materials, Hitchhikers' Guide To The Galaxy, and the Dirk Gently books are constantly fighting over who's the best.

Did you happen to steal some of my favourite reads? :chuckle: I LOVE His Dark Materials as well! I think that the older you are, the more you can appreciate that book, even if it is a childrens book. In fact, I should probably read it again, and see what other symbolism I can pick up that I missed.

To both of you, since you have/will have read 1984, I recommend Oryx and Crake. It's a tad less political, a bit more with science, but very much apocalyptic. I like to say it's 1984 2.0, and that's not a perfect description, but obvious to why I would say that after you read it. It requires a bit more maturity to read than 1984, but is so raw as Margaret Atwood dives right into the heart of the issues, never beating around the bush. I've recommended this book a few times, but I can't help it with such an excellent book. I wish Matt would read this, because I know he'd really enjoy it. As a friend described to me, sometimes when you turn the page, it just bitch slaps you. :chuckle:

I'd protect it with my life too! :awesome: wait, there's a 100 page NME? I just googled it. Oh my....I must have it! Anyone know where to get that online? They don't sell NME in the states. :$ I've only bought a few online...

YKYATMW you come on here whenever you're bored

No your not far enough... it is a rather interesting one thats for sure. Knowing about the romance though gives a bit of it away though, sadly.

Hey, its ok, we don't need a poll to tell us who's awesomer. Let them feel good about themselves, because we know that ignorance is not bliss... they choose to ignore such a talent as Muse.

Sorry, :LOL: I seriously shouldn't get on the board when I'm upset about something. I was just freaking out over Muse losing a contest. :rolleyes: we all know Muse is better, and I tried my hardest anyways:)

Did you happen to steal some of my favourite reads? :chuckle: I LOVE His Dark Materials as well! I think that the older you are, the more you can appreciate that book, even if it is a childrens book. In fact, I should probably read it again, and see what other symbolism I can pick up that I missed.

To both of you, since you have/will have read 1984, I recommend Oryx and Crake. It's a tad less political, a bit more with science, but very much apocalyptic. I like to say it's 1984 2.0, and that's not a perfect description, but obvious to why I would say that after you read it. It requires a bit more maturity to read than 1984, but is so raw as Margaret Atwood dives right into the heart of the issues, never beating around the bush. I've recommended this book a few times, but I can't help it with such an excellent book. I wish Matt would read this, because I know he'd really enjoy it. As a friend described to me, sometimes when you turn the page, it just bitch slaps you. :chuckle:

:awesome: His Dark Materials <3. I read the books after watching Golden Compass, and thinking it was a pile of shit. I wondered whether the books were the same, and I quickly found the books were as brilliant and amazing as the film was crap.

*googling Oryx and Crake* Have you by any chance read Brave New World by Aldous Huxley?

Which edition of NME is this 100pg Muse special you speak of?

it's one from about a year ago :) and i found it weird that i was able to find it here in Canada... and I live in a town that no one has heard of :erm:

Yeah, I saw it on the NME website after you posted the comment about it..

http://www.nme.com/muse/page/special-issue

anyone know where I can buy it? I live in the states and they don't sell NME here... :$ I looked on Ebay and a few other websites but can't find it. I WANT IT NOWW,,,I WANT IT NOWW!!

Yeah, I saw it on the NME website after you posted the comment about it..

http://www.nme.com/muse/page/special-issue

anyone know where I can buy it? I live in the states and they don't sell NME here... :$ I looked on Ebay and a few other websites but can't find it. I WANT IT NOWW,,,I WANT IT NOWW!!

Me three. I'd actually be willing to buy two (one for placing pictures on wall and another for reading)

YKYATMW despite having tons of work to do, you always try to go on the boards to read updated threads (this one's my favorite ;) )

Me three. I'd actually be willing to buy two (one for placing pictures on wall and another for reading)

YKYATMW despite having tons of work to do, you always try to go on the boards to read updated threads (this one's my favorite ;) )

I should've gotten two when i bought it too :( I dont think the store still has it...it's been like 8 months since i bought it :(

:awesome: His Dark Materials <3. I read the books after watching Golden Compass, and thinking it was a pile of shit. I wondered whether the books were the same, and I quickly found the books were as brilliant and amazing as the film was crap.

*googling Oryx and Crake* Have you by any chance read Brave New World by Aldous Huxley?

I read the series first, and I was so glad I did. The movie was absolute shit, and its disappointing, because it surely won't win anyone over to read the absolutely fantastic novels!

I've been recommended that book before, but a muser gets some priority on the list :) Well, to be fair, it was passively mentioned to me, and they didn't seem all that interested in it. I have a massive list of books to read, so it may be a while, but I'm for sure interested!

it's one from about a year ago :) and i found it weird that i was able to find it here in Canada... and I live in a town that no one has heard of :erm:

Where did you find it up north? I haven't been able to find it!

I read the series first, and I was so glad I did. The movie was absolute shit, and its disappointing, because it surely won't win anyone over to read the absolutely fantastic novels!

I've been recommended that book before, but a muser gets some priority on the list :) Well, to be fair, it was passively mentioned to me, and they didn't seem all that interested in it. I have a massive list of books to read, so it may be a while, but I'm for sure interested!

I actualy had the books for years and never read them. For some reason, I thought the movie was so shit I had to read the books to find out what they were like. Cause I'd read a Pullman before and liked it.

Read it. It's completly insane, but also scarily realistic in some ways.

Got Oryx And Crake out of the library by the way. :awesome:

Yes, same here! I'm buying two copies of the Reading&Leeds NME. :awesome:

This is my favorite thread too, winkwink, nudgenudge

ooh, thanks :D I'm still searching for hard copy...

lalalalalla :happy:

Archived