OMG THAT IS HILARIOUS xD But sadly, I never asked anyone in HotTopic if they had Muse yet D: Only 30 Seconds to Mars so far... But I promise I will and they shall have Muse :mad:

well at least 30 seconds to mars is a decent band otherwis i would..err.... ;)

i ask them for Muse merch everytime i go to HotTopic which is often because i always hope they have some and i go to the mall a lot.. also there are a LOT of malls in Colorado and i've been to at least 12 different ones. even when i went to kansas i asked :p The people at my local mall call me the "Muse girl" :)

YTYATMW you have a Muse pic as your background on everything...your computer, phone, ipod, etc. on my computer right now it has a pic of matt saying "Fuck you, I'm Matt Bellamy." teehee :p

I got into a similar argument. Though, she isn't my friend, and she also said Justin Beaver was more of a man than Matt Bellamy:mad:

I was a lot upset

:eek::eek::eek:

i'm sorry, WHAT!? :eek::mad::mad::mad:

*takes deep breathe* i'm ok...I'm ok...

WHAT THE!? how can anyone even.....!? :eek:

Muse is my #1 and Coldplay is my #2 :happy: I actually kind of got into Muse through Coldplay though, actually, since they opened for Muse in 2000 :awesome: But I ended up liking Muse more.

Muse is my #1 and The Killers are my #2, I liked Muse through my brother who has now moved on to "greater things" like Tegan and Sara and lots of Korean Pop. Basically if it's a pretty face and the lyrics make sense he'll go for it. Coldplay's in my Top 10.

but i secretly like Paramore :$ (SHHH Don't tell...)

YKYATMW you're family knows who Matt Bellamy is, and the only way they can think of getting you mad is when they say "Ya, and Matt's ugly."

that pisses me off :p so they say it all the time, naturally. :rolleyes:

YKYATMW all three of the friendship bracelets you wear are related to Muse. :$ My first one is red, black, and white (Matt frequently wears these colors, according to musewiki :p), the second is the Muse logo, and the third is "Love is our resistance."

BTW, second post. :dance:My first post had to be in PMT. :ninja:

When you are meant to be revising for maths and get completely distracted because you see the word "origin", and below it the word "symmetry".

When you constantly tell your friends/family random facts about Muse because in your head they seem relevant to the conversation :LOL:

You just saved my day :awesome:

I'm at the university and really demotivated so I came here and... thank you :chuckle:

YKYATM when... Your watching TV and they mention Bing Crosby's White Christmas and you giggle.

YKYATMW you buy yellow clothes just because there's a chance that Matt Bellamy might see you and want to take a bite out of you.

Whilst picking about the kitchen, I said 'Some fucking motherfucker ate the last cookie.' I laughed.

I was playing New Born on a keyboard at Best Buy when this guy came up to me with a huge smile and gave me a hug. Guess who has a new friend? :awesome:

So that's why Dom wears yellow pants... :LOL:

YKYATMW you're in cooking class and you're like "zis is mai kitchen" :LOL::chuckle::D

When you hear someone on tv talking about revalations and you ask "Wonder if they had any black holes with their revalations?"

YKYATMW you're family knows who Matt Bellamy is, and the only way they can think of getting you mad is when they say "Ya, and Matt's ugly."

that pisses me off :p so they say it all the time, naturally. :rolleyes:

These are golden :LOL:

YKYATMW you found another Muser at Uni & when you found out about it your friendship immediately felt like she has always been your very very very Best friend for all your life :LOL:

+ she's a REAL Muser. Her favorite Songs are e.g. City of Delusion, Hysteria, Fillip and NOT Undisclosed Desires :D, she knows SIT THE FUCK DOWN and... well enough said:D

Well but she's not as addicted as I am so I need to stop myself talking about them ALL the time :facepalm:

YKYATMW you plan to check your old pennys for their date and hope you saved one with Muse's birthdays (there was a post about that few pages ago) :happy:

You just saved my day :awesome:

I'm at the university and really demotivated so I came here and... thank you :chuckle:

These are golden :LOL:

YKYATMW you plan to check your old pennys for their date and hope you saved one with Muse's birthdays (there was a post about that few pages ago) :happy:

haha well thanks :p glad to make ur day :) and lol i never though about the penny thing... MUST GET TO THAT! :happy:

YKYATMW all three of the friendship bracelets you wear are related to Muse. :$ My first one is red, black, and white (Matt frequently wears these colors, according to musewiki :p), the second is the Muse logo, and the third is "Love is our resistance."

BTW, second post. :dance:My first post had to be in PMT. :ninja:

yay for second post! :happy: i want a friendship bracelet like that. GIMMEH! (you should sell em!) you made it right? sick!

:eek::eek::eek:

i'm sorry, WHAT!? :eek::mad::mad::mad:

*takes deep breathe* i'm ok...I'm ok...

WHAT THE!? how can anyone even.....!? :eek:

Yeah I know right?

I was BEYOND ticked. But I was laughing because she sounded so retarded. She thought it would make me mad (though, she meant it), it just made her look like a tit:mad:

i ask them for Muse merch everytime i go to HotTopic which is often because i always hope they have some and i go to the mall a lot.. also there are a LOT of malls in Colorado and i've been to at least 12 different ones. even when i went to kansas i asked :p The people at my local mall call me the "Muse girl" :)

YTYATMW you have a Muse pic as your background on everything...your computer, phone, ipod, etc. on my computer right now it has a pic of matt saying "Fuck you, I'm Matt Bellamy." teehee :p

I should do that more often.. asking about Muse. Sounds like a plan :D

YKYATMW you wake every morning with earphones around your neck. (they are gonna choke me one day!)

YKYATMW you spend a whole day dreaming of meeting Matt in your local grocery store. I dont reallly know why its at a store. Probably cuz if he came to my house, i would look like a MESS! So it would be better to meet him at the store!:p

I was reading a book on horses and I saw Alaska and Devon on the same page and I got really excited!!!!:D

YKYATMW you do that ^

Well, firstly today someone in my Spanish class saw my beautiful Muse necklaces and pointed to it saying, "What's that?"

I say, "Necklaces. And Muse is a band I like."

"Oh..." she says, "Never heard of them." *GLARE MUCH*:mad:

Then a week or 2 ago someone sees my Muse wristband.

She asks, "And what's that?"

"A wristband. Muse is a band I like..."

The freak rolls her eyes and walks away to go flirt with a boy.

*SERIOUSLY STRANGLEEEEEE* D:<

I don't even bother looking for Muse shirts at the Hot Topic closest to me :mad:

Muse or Matt is my background for everything :LOL:

Matt is my home wallpaper and the lock picture on my iPhone and Matt and Dom are my Facebook picture and computer background (same picture):happy:

YKYATMW you want to cut your hair like Matt's once you get out of high school and dye it crazy colors like he did (don't judge me)

Yes I did. :happy: But I have no idea how to sell stuff on the internet! Haha I'll figure it out one day. I could make some good money on those. ;)

(imagine Megalomania) "Bracelets come at a price that i am prepared to pay..." :)

it's really not that difficult i buy and sometimes sell on Etsy.com it's like Ebay but personally i think it's better because it's more organized, when you search something you don't get a million hits. Also there's not much Muse merch on there so they'll but from you and you can advertise on the forums! Its easy just make an account get a paypal, 123! :)

CAN I BE UR FIRST COSTUMER? :p

I don't even bother looking for Muse shirts at the Hot Topic closest to me :mad:

Muse or Matt is my background for everything :LOL:

Matt is my home wallpaper and the lock picture on my iPhone and Matt and Dom are my Facebook picture and computer background (same picture):happy:

YKYATMW you want to cut your hair like Matt's once you get out of high school and dye it crazy colors like he did (don't judge me)

yes same here :)

NO JUDGEMENT here, I agree! I have really long hair and I would love to get it the same shade of blue as matt... I'd look like one of those anime chicks. Unfortunately, i'm still in school so I live with my parents and ugh! One day Matt and I will unite :)

Archived