Chris Wolstenholme: Love it or hate it?

balls_to_that

Ah, hell - I just wanted to stick up for Chris ... looks like my Chris rant (and spamming of Chris pics) didn't go over so well... :eek:

Hmmmmm... Here's an idea - someone go start Matt-bashing and Dom-bashing threads for good measure ... should have plenty of "encouragement of fre thinking" from "pioneers of human rights" on those threads, d'you think? ;)

Have fun with your Chris thread, kiddies :rolleyes: ... I'll be excusing myself to go to the adult thread now... chock full of fun and humour there :rolleyes:

I don't think any serious Chris bashing ever occured here. Sorry and all. I know I for one think Chris is rad.

Whoah my God. Balls_to_that you better delete this right now! This kid just cast light on the truth. See the error of your ways!

Alternatively, if you don't have a sense of humour, sod off. Kthx hyper_chondriac or whatever.

i just think tis a bit sad. no point to the thread whatsoever. but hey if people enjoy debating as to whether Chris > marmite then that's your right.

Hmmmmm... Here's an idea - someone go start Matt-bashing and Dom-bashing threads for good measure ... should have plenty of "encouragement of fre thinking" from "pioneers of human rights" on those threads, d'you think? ;)

I'd really like to see the day Those threads appear. Then let's hear people saying 'get a sense of humour'. don't see many PMTers or Dommers taking too kindly to that somehow. So why start up a Chris one? anyways no point getting annoyed bout it. This forums have confused me one too many times. :rolleyes:

I'd really like to see the day Those threads appear. Then let's hear people saying 'get a sense of humour'. don't see many PMTers or Dommers taking too kindly to that somehow. So why start up a Chris one? anyways no point getting annoyed bout it. This forums have confused me one too many times. :rolleyes:

I see you bashing on Matt and Dom fans and arguing against the principles of this thread but I don't think the two are really connected. I don't think anyone here is a diehard PMTer or whatever. So effectively shut the hell up with your "Mature-er than thou" approach please.

I see you bashing on Matt and Dom fans and arguing against the principles of this thread but I don't think the two are really connected. I don't think anyone here is a diehard PMTer or whatever. So effectively shut the hell up with your "Mature-er than thou" approach please.

well at least we agree on me being maturer than thou. no arguments there. and that's where i'm gonna end it. can't be bothered for pointless fights at the beginning of the year thanks.

Guest Ducky101
It's just like the Marmite debate...

It is. Except.. marmite is food. We should eat chris.

Yum.

Wasn't that a hymn? Now it's stuck in my head. You Cockney bastard.

It is. I sing it at school when they find nothing better for us to do.

wot a stupid bloody thread! and wot a stupid bloody girl i am for posting in it!

love it or hate it?!?!?!? hes a man and i love him - he is part of muse afterall! :mad:

Would you love Saddam Hussein if he was in muse? ;)

He has impressive facial hair :)

Gillette, lol

He was perfectly fine the coupld of times I met him. He did seem pretty tired and as though he didn't give a fuck though.

Maybe because he'd just played a gig to please a couple thousand fans?

I don't like him. Only because he was rude to me and my friends on more than one occasion...

Ho hum. He was really nice to me. Maybe he doesn't like you?

Time to loosen off the old sphincter just a tad. It's only tragic to be on online fan forums if you take them seriously.:happy: Much love.

I don't think any serious Chris bashing ever occured here. Sorry and all. I know I for one think Chris is rad.

True ... and I can't even chime in on the 'marmite' argument ... don't have that here in the states... :D

Sorry if I've offended anyone with my rant ... have fun with the thread - chris or no chris, marmite or no marmite. Whatever... ;)

well at least we agree on me being maturer than thou. no arguments there. and that's where i'm gonna end it. can't be bothered for pointless fights at the beginning of the year thanks.

Yeah, you know what? Obviously, because posting hundreds of pictures of them and commenting on how "hot" they are is a lot less queer than making threads like this. Anyways, I would pretty much call your PMT or whatever it is pointless. I've never seen anything more pointless, if I'm being frank, it's quite embarrassing to read.

True ... and I can't even chime in on the 'marmite' argument ... don't have that here in the states... :D

Sorry if I've offended anyone with my rant ... have fun with the thread - chris or no chris, marmite or no marmite. Whatever... ;)

marmite is rank. and i think in america they banned banned vegemite aswell, which is just the same.

.... i have just noticed that on this thread all i have ever talked about is hating marmite

+1mil

of all the gay threads that have appeared this is by far the most shocking.

It's simple: if you don't like Chris Wolstenholme you shouldn't be here, as this is a MUSE forum.

Piss off.

end of.

You don't have to LIKE THE MEMBERS to LIKE THE MUSIC...

Archived