It's just like the Marmite debate...

Go away and never darken my line of vision again.

Wolstenholme > You.

Go away and never darken my line of vision again.

Wolstenholme > You.

Wolstenholme > all

Go tell it on the mountain! Over the hills and everywhere! ^__________________________________________________^

Wolstenholme > all

Go tell it on the mountain! Over the hills and everywhere! ^__________________________________________________^

Wasn't that a hymn? Now it's stuck in my head. You Cockney bastard.

wot a stupid bloody thread! and wot a stupid bloody girl i am for posting in it!

love it or hate it?!?!?!? hes a man and i love him - he is part of muse afterall! :mad:

wot a stupid bloody thread! and wot a stupid bloody girl i am for posting in it!

love it or hate it?!?!?!? hes a man and i love him - he is part of muse afterall! :mad:

We're all better people for that flame, thank you. I, for one, have just joined an abbey as a direct result of your badly structured rant. :)

Yes, it is a stupid bloody thread but I can't stop myself ... poor impulse control and a need to spread the Magic of Wolstenholme to the entire planet...

Check out the jam with Dom, all of you who don't think Chris is a GOD...

What? I don't like session musicians.

Well, don't take your problem out on poor Chris - amazing bassist LIVE ONSTAGE .. *sheesh, session bassist ... where do they come up with this shite?*

The words 'hate' and 'Chris Wolstenholme' cannot be in the same sentance together. Unless said sentance is something along the lines of "it is impossible to hate Chris Wolstenholme".

Well, don't take your problem out on poor Chris - amazing bassist LIVE ONSTAGE .. *sheesh, session bassist ... where do they come up with this shite?*

I was moved to tears at the last gig by his sheer majesty.

The words 'hate' and 'Chris Wolsyenholme' cannot be in the same sentance together. Unless said sentance is something along the lines of "it is impossible to hate Chris Wolstenholme".

:D :D :D

wo.jpg

Blow that trumpet, Wo...even if it is your own..

...that wasn't meant to be so suggestive.:stunned:

Suggestive is the least of your worries considering he's fellating that microphone.