Chris Wolstenholme: Love it or hate it?

balls_to_that

Guest Ducky101

Why are you all creaming yourselves over a simple discussion?

If you don't have the balls to debate, go back to PMT and post a few more pictures.

From what i can see, no one's actually said anything about Chris being anything less than amazing.. so.. jumping to conclusions is a lil douchebaggish.

Lets all hold hands and sing.

Why are you all creaming yourselves over a simple discussion?

If you don't have the balls to debate, go back to PMT and post a few more pictures.

From what i can see, no one's actually said anything about Chris being anything less than amazing.. so.. jumping to conclusions is a lil douchebaggish.

Lets all hold hands and sing.

:yesey:

*joins hands and starts to sing*

Even that, pet, is MENSA level dissertation compared to anything going on in the PMT. Feel proud.:pussy:

yay!!!!!!

oh, does anyone here have sonic???

my mum and dad got it for my brother, and now that he is in bed (he's 5 by the way) they are playing on it...very random.

i hate marmite.

tehe:)

yay!!!!!!

oh, does anyone here have sonic???

my mum and dad got it for my brother, and now that he is in bed (he's 5 by the way) they are playing on it...very random.

i hate marmite.

tehe:)

Hahaha, I used to play Sonic Adventures 2 when I was about four. That and Super Mario Brothers. I had a NES and my friend had a Megadrive. Those were the days *nostalgia*

Hahaha, I used to play Sonic Adventures 2 when I was about four. That and Super Mario Brothers. I had a NES and my friend had a Megadrive. Those were the days *nostalgia*

we don't have any consoles apart from the bloody nintendo 64....

my parents are playing sonic 2, but its like a plug in your tv game...game

its actually really good.

but what annoys me about it is that bloody tails follows sonic EVERYWHERE...i don't why he does it. AHHH I HATE TAILS!!!

Guest Ducky101
Oh yeah. Where were we? ZOMG SHUT UP CHRIS HATERS! HE IS FOR THE WIN SO SHUT UP RIGHT NOW AND THIS THREAD IS TEH GAY!

:D

mmk... :stunned:?

It was a fairly loose topic to start with to be fair...can't blame us for slipping off it's flaccid remains

well don't cry in the breast milk when you find the thread locked.:happy:

we don't have any consoles apart from the bloody nintendo 64....

my parents are playing sonic 2, but its like a plug in your tv game...game

its actually really good.

but what annoys me about it is that bloody tails follows sonic EVERYWHERE...i don't why he does it. AHHH I HATE TAILS!!!

Heh, Tails is great ^^

You got to appreciate the fact that he's a FOX who can FLY due to having an extra TAIL! It's genius, it really is. God bless the concept developer who thought of that one.

Archived