Chris Wolstenholme: Love it or hate it?

balls_to_that

gay20thread.jpg

It just got gay.

Dear Jesus that pseudo-witty picture just made me rethink my whole world-view. Not. Sod off if you don't like it, or steer it in a non-gay way. I hate it when people do that, there's little to no humour or point. Gotta have one or the other, dear.

Dear Jesus that pseudo-witty picture just made me rethink my whole world-view. Not. Sod off if you don't like it, or steer it in a non-gay way. I hate it when people do that, there's little to no humour or point. Gotta have one or the other, dear.

Leave Julz and her awesome pictures alone. Else you'll have the SIRA moaning at you! In binary....

Guest Ducky101
whine whine whine whine whine whine whine ..... more whining....this thread is gay... yay for quotinglawlzmkthnx!"£!.

This is a muse board sweety.

I'm not trying to make you rethink your world view.;)

Well I've managed to drag this utterly pointless debate over 8 or so pages...and you all bore me now so goodnight to all and thank you for an enchanted evening.

Sleep tight and schweet dreams, honey bees.

bye bye!!!!!

dont let the bed bugs bite....im being serious..

lol!!!

(ah gawd i crack myself up........:rolleyes:)

Guest Ducky101

Well.. anywho.

Have fun posting random crap in Main Muse.. i'm actually pleased you don't have the intellect to post it in the relevant thread in Off Topic because the crap you spout would bore us silly.

Have fun :D

Archived