You spin me right round, baby, right round, like a record player, right round, round round.:happy:

pete burns *shudders*

oh, celeb big brother is starting soon

"alway look on the bright side of life ".......:$ sorry just been watching the life of brian:D

Monty Python is pretty much the best thing ever.

Eric Idle crying because he can't have babies makes me squee every time.

Pete Burns< SingStar...on which I've just performed that song..to minimal success

at least you have singstar....i have plug-in-your-tv sonic 2.....

at least you have singstar....i have plug-in-your-tv sonic 2.....

I have the GRANDADDY of all consoles..the TVB0y...its from the friggin 80's...has such classics as Pong and Pacman...but from before they were retro:stunned:

I have the GRANDADDY of all consoles..the TVB0y...its from the friggin 80's...has such classics as Pong and Pacman...but from before they were retro:stunned:

And that cake game. Whatever. Hamburgers. Pfft.

gay20thread.jpg

It just got gay.

Dear Jesus that pseudo-witty picture just made me rethink my whole world-view. Not. Sod off if you don't like it, or steer it in a non-gay way. I hate it when people do that, there's little to no humour or point. Gotta have one or the other, dear.

Dear Jesus that pseudo-witty picture just made me rethink my whole world-view. Not. Sod off if you don't like it, or steer it in a non-gay way. I hate it when people do that, there's little to no humour or point. Gotta have one or the other, dear.

Leave Julz and her awesome pictures alone. Else you'll have the SIRA moaning at you! In binary....

Leave Julz and her awesome pictures alone. Else you'll have the SIRA moaning at you! In binary....

Oh noes. Bet they still use ASCII too.

Guest Ducky101
whine whine whine whine whine whine whine ..... more whining....this thread is gay... yay for quotinglawlzmkthnx!"£!.

This is a muse board sweety.

I'm not trying to make you rethink your world view.;)

Well I've managed to drag this utterly pointless debate over 8 or so pages...and you all bore me now so goodnight to all and thank you for an enchanted evening.

Sleep tight and schweet dreams, honey bees.

I've twice seen people explicitly say they were being sarcastic, after the event. If someone doesn't note sarcasm and has to be told it, I believe the original claim wasn't done in sarcasm.

Guest Ducky101
Oh this is so like a playground...

Flamewars, anyone?

Cool. Count me in.

Well I've managed to drag this utterly pointless debate over 8 or so pages...and you all bore me now so goodnight to all and thank you for an enchanted evening.

Sleep tight and schweet dreams, honey bees.

bye bye!!!!!

dont let the bed bugs bite....im being serious..

lol!!!

(ah gawd i crack myself up........:rolleyes:)

Either that or the audience have serious perception problems. More likely with a smaller audience, as occured here with me and numbnuts, whatever she's called. Muse heart or something.

I'm going to bed too, I'm bored of you all now. :)

Guest Ducky101

Well.. anywho.

Have fun posting random crap in Main Muse.. i'm actually pleased you don't have the intellect to post it in the relevant thread in Off Topic because the crap you spout would bore us silly.

Have fun :D