Matt Bellamy Featured In Q Magazine's: The 100 Greatest Frontmen

watsername182

:stunned:

I like Chris Martin :$

me 2!

coldplay and muse are like my two fav bands. he and matt are friends too! I saw Coldplay live last summer and it was just... amazing!! chris had so much energy and got you pumped and always asked the audience how we were doing and had us sing along to stuff. he sounded great too!!!

• 1 month later...

I usually go to Barnes & Noble once a month to try and get Q Magazine but I was reading through it in the store and got angry (and sick to my stomach actually) because the list was so stupid. :mad: So I didn't buy it (I have to pay $10.00 to get it and I want to make sure it's something worth keeping. :stunned: )

Freddie Mercury = #1. Seriously, Liam? The hell....

And I'll agree that Billy's a great frontman. I went to one of their concerts last summer, and holy jebus....he knows how to get a crowd in the grasp of his hand. A fucking party, it was.

Thanks for the article and I could read that over and over again. And judging by the sound of things matt wouldnt prolly want to be put in the number 1 spot :LOL: and if he did i am sure he would be wondering why when there are others who are so much better than him.

However that article has made me love him even more. And heres my personal list i would compose of greatest frontmen the top 20

1 Freddie mercury

2 Jimi hendrix

3 Janis joplin

4 Jim morrison

5 Robert plant

6 Matthew Bellamy

7 Bono

8 chris martin

9 Chester(linkin park)

10 Benard (powderfinger)

11 Stevie Nicks

12 John toogood (shihad)

13 Jason kerrington(op shop)

14 Sinead o connor

15 Eric Clapton

16 James (metallica)

17 Dave Grohl

19 Kurt cobain

20 Eddie vedda

Thanks for the article and I could read that over and over again. And judging by the sound of things matt wouldnt prolly want to be put in the number 1 spot :LOL: and if he did i am sure he would be wondering why when there are others who are so much better than him.

However that article has made me love him even more. And heres my personal list i would compose of greatest frontmen the top 20

1 Freddie mercury

2 Jimi hendrix

3 Janis joplin

4 Jim morrison

5 Robert plant

6 Matthew Bellamy

7 Bono

8 chris martin

9 Chester(linkin park)

10 Benard (powderfinger)

11 Stevie Nicks

12 John toogood (shihad)

13 Jason kerrington(op shop)

14 Sinead o connor

15 Eric Clapton

16 James (metallica)

17 Dave Grohl

19 Kurt cobain

20 Eddie vedda

I like that your list includes some gals as well... My list would include Debbie Harry too :)

How could they not have Freddie Mercury as #1 is beyond me :facepalm:

Archived