How in the WORLD did I just find out about the Autumn US tour dates???? I must be living under a rock.

I hope they come to SB, but I can't really see that happening :( However, my dad pretty much sympathized with me and said we could probably go see them in San Fransisco or LA the next time the come around.

For a minute I thought you meant that the dates were released.

I was like :pope::pope::pope::pope::pope: NO!!

For a minute I thought you meant that the dates were released.

I was like :pope::pope::pope::pope::pope: NO!!

I thought that too. :eek: :eek: :eek: Made me panic for a minute :LOL:

@Shelbi- That's probably what I'll do. Yay for broke musers!

I thought that too. :eek: :eek: :eek: Made me panic for a minute :LOL:

@Shelbi- That's probably what I'll do. Yay for broke musers!

Freaking dedication man. :LOL:

HONESTLY....I can't get Growing old is getting old out of my head. :$ I've loved SSPU long before I saw them live. Efffffff word.

Freaking dedication man. :LOL:

HONESTLY....I can't get Growing old is getting old out of my head. :$ I've loved SSPU long before I saw them live. Efffffff word.

SSPU was awesome! After the gig I went out and bought their albums :$ I only knew 3 songs going into the gig.

Any rumors on who might be supporting for Fall? Best tour ever would be Franzy+Muse, but I know that would never happen.

SSPU was awesome! After the gig I went out and bought their albums :$ I only knew 3 songs going into the gig.

Any rumors on who might be supporting for Fall? Best tour ever would be Franzy+Muse, but I know that would never happen.

Haha, I was singing to every song they played. I was almost in tears when I FINALLY heard Lazy Eye live. :LOL: I want them to post their headline tour dates. Can't wait to see them. :happy:

Hmmm, that's a good question! That'd be awesome if it was Franz, yet I highly doubt it. Maybe Kanye West. :LOL:

Supporting act will likely someone who has an album out this year.

MGMT would be cool. Heck, I know Editors is opening for a European date or two, and I'd love to see them stateside.

MGMT would be.. :eek: ..... :pope:

Best ever.

When are they going to announce these? I certainly wouldn't mind seeing them live again, this time in the pit :happy:

Who am I kidding? Shitbrix yes I want to see them again.

Haha, I was singing to every song they played. I was almost in tears when I FINALLY heard Lazy Eye live. :LOL: I want them to post their headline tour dates. Can't wait to see them. :happy:

Hmmm, that's a good question! That'd be awesome if it was Franz, yet I highly doubt it. Maybe Kanye West. :LOL:

Haha can you imagine if they really had Kanye support? I'd be crying/laughing :LOL:

Supporting act will likely someone who has an album out this year.

MGMT would be cool. Heck, I know Editors is opening for a European date or two, and I'd love to see them stateside.

I would cry tears of joy if MGMT was the band.

But they are already going on tour, so its not gonna happen.

Franz would be amazing too.

Also, what about Metric?

MGMT is swell and all but with Muse... ehh. I'd kind of like to see Kasabian. I would cry and die of happiness if Metric would open :0 Tour dates nao plz.

MGMT was okay when I saw them at ACL. Fun as a day show to groove to, but not as a headliner. :yesey: Nice band to watch and have a picnic during. Same for when I saw Arctic Monkeys that same day.

As for Metric, they're on my to-do list! As is Kasabian. Someone I haven't seen before would be nice. :D

I saw Metric just a few weeks ago and absolutely loved them. Plus, I admit to being a little attracted to Emily Haines. Would love to see them yet again. :)

:D

I love Metric. I saw them in Seattle when Muse performed at Deck the Hall Ball. It was amzing. They're super live. :happy:

Archived