What's these ACL tickets you're talking about?

This year ACL people decided to create a pre-sale for fans and loyals to the festival, to avoid tickets ending up in the wrong hands. The presale is next tuesday :) We don't know for sure if Muse will play there, but it's a rumour (plus the festival itself is worth it!)

This year ACL people decided to create a pre-sale for fans and loyals to the festival, to avoid tickets ending up in the wrong hands. The presale is next tuesday :) We don't know for sure if Muse will play there, but it's a rumour (plus the festival itself is worth it!)

ACL = Austin City Limits Music Festival

And god, if Green Day is there, I may just regret going. :eek:

Thanks, sounds fun, have fun guys!!

I wish they were playing at Lollapalooza.. but since they aren't all i know is they better be within reasonable distance to me at a time when i can afford to buy tickets.

That's what everyone here in the US is hoping for. :LOL: They'll announce at the time when everyone is broke. :p

That's what everyone here in the US is hoping for. :LOL: They'll announce at the time when everyone is broke. :p

Everyone is broke now, so I guess it's time to announce the dates! :LOL:

seems bout right.

any possibility of them hitting up OKC or Tulsa?? and if so, anyone willing to come out here for it?

Them playing another Houston date would preferable, since thats the closest city to me where they would play, but I don't expect it. You guys think theres any chance they make it out to Louisiana? Maybe Shreveport or New Orleans? Or maybe play Voodoo Fest in New Orleans? That (and ACL) would be the next best thing to playing another Houston date. I could easily make it out to voodoo fest if I get the money together since my Aunt and Uncle go every year and they said they might bring me this year.

But Is there a big fanbase in Louisiana though? I don't really see many people from it around here, know I saw a few in the Houston thread but havent seen a ton altogether.

They really need to come to the main places they haven't been first, like Minnesota :yesey:, and then the places they've already been to... if these dates are every announced. Coachella is their last show in the US until Fall, so maybe dates on Monday? *hopes*

That is what I am hoping for. :D

They really need to come to the main places they haven't been first, like Minnesota :yesey:, and then the places they've already been to... if these dates are every announced. Coachella is their last show in the US until Fall, so maybe dates on Monday? *hopes*

This is what I've been thinking. I'm hoping they'll announce next week some time! :D I need to start planning this field trip.:LOL:

ANNAMARIE: Your sig about the American Musers, right on. Haha. Made me laugh. Love it. :happy:

This is what I've been thinking. I'm hoping they'll announce next week some time! :D I need to start planning this field trip.:LOL:

Haha.

I've actually started planning a bit :$ Even though there's no dates yet

I looked up prices of buses and rental cars. Extremely expensive, and they don't like the young drivers :LOL:

Haha.

I've actually started planning a bit :$ Even though there's no dates yet

I looked up prices of buses and rental cars. Extremely expensive, and they don't like the young drivers :LOL:

I know right? I think we should just stick with taking eachother's cars. :$

How in the world are you planning things right now? Haha. All I've gotten to is.....I don't even know. :LOL:

How in the world are you planning things right now? Haha. All I've gotten to is.....I don't even know. :LOL:

Lol, all the planning I am doing really is potential costs. The results of this planning: Expensive haha

Lol, all the planning I am doing really is potential costs. The results of this planning: Expensive haha

I know. :( But, look at it this way. If we get enough people on this ginormous roadtrip, we can have everyone pitch in for gas and some cheap hotels just to rest in and what not. You know what I mean? Although, tickets alone are going to be around $50 each. But then we start saving up for the trip. :happy: I have a feeling it'll work out.

I know. :( But, look at it this way. If we get enough people on this ginormous roadtrip, we can have everyone pitch in for gas and some cheap hotels just to rest in and what not. You know what I mean? Although, tickets alone are going to be around $50 each. But then we start saving up for the trip. :happy: I have a feeling it'll work out.

It will :D No worries

I'm willing to carpool/share hotels. It will take some convincing to the elderlies that the musers aren't going to kill me in my sleep, but it will all work out. :LOL:

Let's hope Muse release's dates on Monday

If so, the presales would all be on tuesday

It will :D No worries

I'm willing to carpool/share hotels. It will take some convincing to the elderlies that the musers aren't going to kill me in my sleep, but it will all work out. :LOL:

Let's hope Muse release's dates on Monday

If so, the presales would all be on tuesday

Sure thing. :happy: Yeah, definitely talk to the family about it. Don't want them to think you're being kidnapped or something. :LOL:

Oh goodness. I'm not prepared. :( IF presales were to be on Tuesday......crap. I have hardly any money at the moment.

Archived