I know the feeling. I've listened to it about a hundred times and I know it's there but I don't think it will happen.

Hehe your dombreros. So sad the homeless dude took them before I could see them

I will cry if it is true. I will cry if it isn't. :LOL:

^ This is why I love you. Positive thoughts. :happy: I'm planning to see them as many times as possible. I'm going broke for this tour. :LOL:

Going broke for Muse

Will travel for Muse

Will stand out on Seattle's windiest day for Muse

Dedication, man, dedication :LOL:

Going broke for Muse

Will travel for Muse

Will stand out on Seattle's windiest day for Muse

Dedication, man, dedication :LOL:

+1... I would definitely stand out in the Arizona sun during the summer for Muse. I need a good tan anyways.

I want to see them a minimum two times this fall.

If they don't announce any in Arizona...ROAD TRIP! :awesome: I have it all planned out in my head. First we see them in Cali and then hopefully Arizona! Oh man, what am I thinking. No one is going to want to drive with me. :LOL:

Well I need to match the amount of times I saw them this time around :chuckle:

Also I need to meet more Musers and actually get to have some fun times with them :yesey:

Dude, yes. This multiple show seeing of muse is turning into a contest with myself.

Dude, yes. This multiple show seeing of muse is turning into a contest with myself.

It will never be enough. Could see them every other gig and I'd still want more.

The people make the gig as much as the guys themselves do really.

If they don't announce any in Arizona...ROAD TRIP! :awesome: I have it all planned out in my head. First we see them in Cali and then hopefully Arizona! Oh man, what am I thinking. No one is going to want to drive with me. :LOL:

Anyone that really love Muse would ride with whomever it was necesary to see them :yesey: Also Musers love Musers. Its just natural.

It will never be enough. Could see them every other gig and I'd still want more.

The people make the gig as much as the guys themselves do really.

The people at Phoenix sucked balls. So that's just another reason to go and experience a true Muse crowd. Tucson crowd was far better but it wasn't a full setlist :phu: MORE...I WANT MORE!

We should plan a major Muser get together. :D Make one big roadtrip out of it. Yeaaaaah!

:$:)

I....love...this...idea. We should just follow each other in our cars all up to the same gigs. It would be like a massive Muser attack. :LOL:

Anyone that really love Muse would ride with whomever it was necesary to see them :yesey: Also Musers love Musers. Its just natural.

:D yep. You guys are insanely awesome.

Like you said on FB, we need to rent our own bus and just haul musers around to each gig :LOL:

YESSSSSSSSS! We'll pick one gig to start at, then travel around. :D Each will chip in for gas and hotel. Duuuuuude, I sense a plan boiling. :happy:

CHURCH: Absolutely. It'll be the most insane gig ever. :D

Archived