Any speculation as to what sort of venues they'll do on this tour? They seem to be selling a decent amount of tickets for this tour, maybe they go with bigger venues this time?

Nah, it'll probably a good while before they go any bigger.

Any speculation as to what sort of venues they'll do on this tour? They seem to be selling a decent amount of tickets for this tour, maybe they go with bigger venues this time?

I'm thinking it'll probably be around the same size, with this time around having an emphasis on the cities they missed out on in the spring.

Maybe in areas where they played something small and sold out they might consider something bigger (they already switched the 7K person venue in Denver for a ~20K venue) Like, for example, if they came back to DC they could perhaps play the Verizon center (20K vs playing to 10K at the patriot center in VA and another 10k or so at 1st Mariner in Baltimore) :unsure:

But it's really all speculation at this point :shifty:

I'm wondering what they'll do for the Los Angeles show since they skipped it this time around because of Coachella.

Yeah, I don't know... maybe the Forum, thats what they played before, isn't it? What are the sizes of the venues around there? I'd expect them to play the nearest 20K or so arena....

The Forum holds about 18K. Not sure if they sold it out, but that was 3 years ago. Obviously, things have changed. Staples Center holds 20K, and it's an AEG venue if I recall. So Muse at Staples would make lots of sense since they've done other AEG venues and they're doing Coachella.

Wait, are they really going to Charlotte? :confused:

Here's a interview with Chris that was posted today where he does mention coming back to tour more of the US for two months. Sorry, nothing specific, but still, it's thread-worthy! :D

http://www.kfma.com/KFMADAY.php

Scroll down toward the bottom of the page for interview.

No, we're just spaffing :LOL:

:awesome: I'm so happy to hear Chris's voice! that's the most I've ever heard him talk! it was nice :)

has anyone else noticed that chris, matt, and dom sound similar? :chuckle:

Nah, it'll probably a good while before they go any bigger.

THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID.

Here's a interview with Chris that was posted today where he does mention coming back to tour more of the US for two months. Sorry, nothing specific, but still, it's thread-worthy! :D

http://www.kfma.com/KFMADAY.php

Scroll down toward the bottom of the page for interview.

Thank you so much for posting the interview! I loved hearing Chris for that long and also the confirmation that 2 more months of US touring is coming!! Yea!

Archived