Guest Melsaknightofcydonia

Hey, I posted a comment earlier about how I needed help. This is fairly relevant as we are muselims and my home work is on muslims!

1) would you have any issues with a mosque being built in your town/village/city

2) if so, what are those issues

Thanks, your help will be greatly appreciated! :D

Also, everyone thinks I am wiered because I think the pope is matt bellamy. I had showed a friend this forum and we were sat in citizenship and the teacher asks for the popes name. I lean across to my friend and whisper "matt bellamy" and the teacher glares at me. He asks me to repeat my comment but my friend answered for me. The class was pissing themselves laughing. :$ oh dear, whose idea was it to make matt pope? You guys are bad influences! :D

No problem.

I want to be free to practice my chosen religion (or not) and so I will be the first to be on board with other's free exercise too.

If one person's religious liberty is threatened, all people's religious liberty is threatened.

No problem.

I want to be free to practice my chosen religion (or not) and so I will be the first to be on board with other's free exercise too.

If one person's religious liberty is threatened, all people's religious liberty is threatened.

Can you explain? Look at my age! :D

No problem.

What does the last bit mean? :D

Some goods muse songs to run to? Its my schools annual school run on thursday and my ipod needs a good playlist. I NEED MOTIVATION, I HATE RUNNING!

Running is satanic.

I know but I have to.... :'(

My pe teachers say we all have to unless we've broken a limb.

You know what to do :awesome:

No, don't actually do this.

No I wasnt planning to. Any suggestions for tracks?

What does the last bit mean? :D

Let's put it like this: If we let the government say "Oh no, you cannot freely practice the tenets of your faith in this way" then who is to say, the next guy we elect won't come back and say the same thing to YOU.

I get frustrated with Christians in America, complaining about the persecution of Christians around the world (and it is fierce in the Middle East), but then protesting and demanding the government do something when Muslims want to build a Mosque.

If you give the government a pass to restrict one religion, it gives them the legal precedent to restrict them all...

And now this thread is way too serious.

Let's put it like this: If we let the government say "Oh no, you cannot freely practice the tenets of your faith in this way" then who is to say, the next guy we elect won't come back and say the same thing to YOU.

I get frustrated with Christians in America, complaining about the persecution of Christians around the world (and it is fierce in the Middle East), but then protesting and demanding the government do something when Muslims want to build a Mosque.

If you give the government a pass to restrict one religion, it gives them the legal precedent to restrict them all...

And now this thread is way too serious.

Way too serious but thank you for your help!! :LOL:

being too serious = Radiohead = Tom york = satanic

:D

We established that Matt bellamy is god, Dom is the virgin mary and Chris is christ. So therefore....

Matt bellamy gave dom chris (kind of) and dom gave birth to chris. Chris then dies on friday and then comes back to life on sunday....

Whoa this has got out of hand!! :)

Do it!

It doesn't hurt that bad, and it's better than PE class. :awesome:

I told my PE teacher I had my lady issues for the entirety of swim class. All 2 months of it. :cool:

Now that's not a bad idea. But you haven't met my PE teacher.... she would probably laugh and make me do extra... :'(

Anyways, breaking my limbs would be bad as I am going on holiday in 12 days. Waht next? I need a genius excuse.

I made this meme with photoshop a few weeks ago now :D

1700333158_MATTBELLAMYWANTSYOU.jpg.ceb4324316c21f1d6457d641d6180b78.jpg A united states of eurasia propaganda poster for the next uprising! :D

I am pretty sure you just called me Satanic!!!

:awesome:

And also re: your excuse: You have Space Dementia! :)

Satanic, everything now seems to be satanic... :eek:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banana_wine

I did try this once. Made me vomit though...

Nice. I can't try it though as I'm underage... But if it makes you vomit, I'm glad I can't try it! :p

Anyways, anyone got any good muse tracks to run to? Oh, and did you like my earlier a-muse-ing idea. I thought it was pretty nifty!

Does anyone know how we can get Matt to read this. He may want to...

But then again, would he be concerned that we are planning to kill the pope and want to make a rockstar the new pope?

Answer: probably no but how can we know unless we find out?...

Someone should try and get his attention. :D

Archived