Is there anyone going to that gig that can do me a favor? If you're going to get barrier, can you make a sign that says: "PLAY ESCAPE AT FUJI ROCK!"

I want Escape played, dammit. Fuji Rock is the only poll it placed in the top 5 at. :erm:

Perhaps they'd be so bemused by it that they'd play it there and then.

Yeah, I've been wondering about that... 1h45 seems very long for a festival :stunned:

There's already been some rumors that they might bring the towers at Carhaix... And nobody plays on the main stage after 19:00...

But it would be weird to bring back the arena show just for one night ? :erm:

After the great Oxegen setlist, I hope you'll get some surprise, a rarety maybe... It's the last gig in France, so who knows. Keep the faith!

... Oh God I forgot , we already know the setlist :

Uprising-SMBH-NB-MOTP-GL-NSC-Nishe-USOE-FG-UD-Resistance-Interlude/Hysteria-TIRO-TITS-SS-PIB-CE or Bliss-MWH/KOC :rolleyes::p

You'll sure get IBTY :D.

Maybe. But to be honest, even if I love that song very much, it would be nice from them to play an older song. something they haven't played in France this year yet.

Oh well, I shouldn't get my expectations too high. But it's going to be my birthday, so I should be the one to decide what the setlist will be. :phu:

This gig doesn't get much love. :(

:LOL: Yep Doris won't crash thursday! But don't worry instead of beeing in Carhaix with you :( , I'll be there, hoping for the sexyplane to work! And for a decent setlist!

C'mon it's the day after the Bastille day: Fireworks+Showbiz ! Sounds like a great idea no? :D

I'll give the thread some <3, even though I'm not going :chuckle:

Thank you! :happy:

:LOL: Yep Doris won't crash thursday! But don't worry instead of beeing in Carhaix with you :( , I'll be there, hoping for the sexyplane to work! And for a decent setlist!

C'mon it's the day after the Bastille day: Fireworks+Showbiz ! Sounds like a great idea no? :D

I wish you were going too. :supersad:

lets hope for soemthing nice and special ;)

Apparently it's going to rain tomorrow so maybe... :LOL:

I wouldnt worry about getting the towers. There is NO WAY they would pay to ship the towers back to Europe from the US just for one gig, when they can just leave them there for the upcoming second leg of the US tour.

Why would they bring the towers? :unsure:

I should be getting ready instead of being on the board. :fear:

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! :eek::phu:

:eek::$ Sorry!! Maybe you'll get MkUtra and not MOTP :D

Be happy, it's raining :awesome::chuckle:

:LOL: Funny ,cause it's still very VERY hot in Lorraine!:D

But people say Les Vieilles Charrues are the french Glastonbury, Tommorrow you'll have the proof! Get on your boots!

Lynda I can easily imagine you in a Kate Moss style: microShort+Sexy Rainy Boots Green-Khaky+Blond Wig :LOL:

But people say Les Vieilles Charrues are the french Glastonbury, Tommorrow you'll have the proof! Get on your boots!

Lynda I can easily imagine you in a Kate Moss style: microShort+Sexy Rainy Boots Green-Khaky+Blond Wig :LOL:

:awesome: Except the wig will be pinkish/purpleish.

But how did you know I'm going to bring a pair of shorts with me just in case? :stunned:

Sexy boots

Yeah

Get on your boots

Yeah

My fan attitude of U2, sorry :D

Archived