what are the chances we'll get a "proper" setlist @ oxegen... i.e 16+ songs because at the previous oxegen they only played 13 songs :(

Hopefully we'll get more this time because they were delayed coming on stage last time but then again this is Muse so you never know.

what are the chances we'll get a "proper" setlist @ oxegen... i.e 16+ songs because at the previous oxegen they only played 13 songs :(

No Snore Patrol this year to go way over there designated set and no Muse stalling with a broken screen, then fingers crossed! Alas samey setlist for sure.

I've also just setup my own ustream channel

Ignore this, ustream's designed to broadcast stuff directly from cameras etc rather than desktop, so I'll stick with livestream :yesey:

Oh and I've checked the weeks TV guide UK listings and sadly there's no mention of Oxegen on any of the channels, even the MTV ones :(

Oxegen Oxegen Oxegennnn.

Had such a worry over this today, but think things are all okay now! Just need to remember to pack all my essentials. . .oh, and find out where I put my bloody euros :LOL:

Make sure you pack something warm... I know you always tend to go for the lighter clothes and I don't want you to get cold. Remember layers that you can peel off if necessary

/end mum mode

:p

Good news is my boss is out all day tomorrow so she told me to work for home, which will help with the packing :awesome:

Make sure you pack something warm... I know you always tend to go for the lighter clothes and I don't want you to get cold. Remember layers that you can peel off if necessary

/end mum mode

:p

Good news is my boss is out all day tomorrow so she told me to work for home, which will help with the packing :awesome:

:chuckle: Yes mommy :p Thick tights, shorts, wellies, shirt, hoodie, raincoat.. sorteddd.

Awesome :D

Ignore this, ustream's designed to broadcast stuff directly from cameras etc rather than desktop, so I'll stick with livestream :yesey:

Oh and I've checked the weeks TV guide UK listings and sadly there's no mention of Oxegen on any of the channels, even the MTV ones :(

Oxegen isn't broadcast live, its shown around August and then constantly on repeat! I dunno how many times I've seen The Killers headline set from last year :LOL:

RTÉ 2fm and 2xm (available here) are broadcasting interviews and coverage all weekend.

Today FM are also broadcasting specials from 2-7pm on Sat/Sun

also keep an eye on Phantom 105.2

a good bit of radio coverage, but not much Footage at all.

It's pissing rain here at the moment. Not looking good for the weekend...

The site is going to be soaked...even if it's going to be dry on Sat..

weather forecast is shit aswell

Saturday: Cloudy and misty with scattered outbreaks of rain and drizzle. Fog patches also. The rain will be heavy and persistent in places and winds will be very variable as an area of low pressure tracks up over Ireland. Temperatures in the mid to high teens.

:(

I hope its not windy, mainly for the phase effect in the main arena and also that Main Stage can't handle High Winds.

Oxegen isn't broadcast live, its shown around August and then constantly on repeat! I dunno how many times I've seen The Killers headline set from last year :LOL:

RTÉ 2fm and 2xm (available here) are broadcasting interviews and coverage all weekend.

Today FM are also broadcasting specials from 2-7pm on Sat/Sun

also keep an eye on Phantom 105.2

a good bit of radio coverage, but not much Footage at all.

Ah cool, thanks for the info.

I guess when the show is broadcast on a UK channel I can stream it still for non-UK viewers, then at least they'll see proper coverage rather than just fanmades etc.

The site is going to be soaked...even if it's going to be dry on Sat..

weather forecast is shit aswell

:(

I hope its not windy, mainly for the phase effect in the main arena and also that Main Stage can't handle High Winds(The Strokes in 06)

What happened in 06? :LOL:

Archived