Even if it does pour with rain, you'll probably be able to pick up a cheap poncho somewhere!

I have a Muse poncho to bring with me :D Plus the wellies. I'm hoping that somebody will post on here on Friday and let us know what the ground is like underfoot, just so we know! :LOL:

I'm not taking any chances, I'm bringing both my Muse ponchos plus a heavier duty one coz the Muse ones are less than substantial! Not opened them yet but they could possibly be nearly as thin as cling-film!:LOL:

Apparently the poor ticket sales rumour are false. MCD have said that most tickets are sold. http://www.independent.ie/entertainment/music/festivals/money-no-object-as-75000-snap--up-tickets-2248429.html

wasn't there a lot of problems at this festival one year? last year maybe?

Yes. It's attracted a lot of scumbags and teenagers who are only going to get drunk/stoned in recent years. Hopefully this year will be better.

I have a Muse poncho to bring with me :D Plus the wellies. I'm hoping that somebody will post on here on Friday and let us know what the ground is like underfoot, just so we know! :LOL:

Hope it's not as squelchy as V 2008 :LOL:

I'm not taking any chances, I'm bringing both my Muse ponchos plus a heavier duty one coz the Muse ones are less than substantial! Not opened them yet but they could possibly be nearly as thin as cling-film!:LOL:

Good ol' Muse merch :LOL:

Apparently the poor ticket sales rumour are false. MCD have said that most tickets are sold.

Yes. It's attracted a lot of scumbags and teenagers who are only going to get drunk/stoned in recent years.

Oh God, I hope they all clear off to watch the BEPs :confused:

I opened one of mine...thinner than cling film. In fact, a roll of cling film may actually work slightly better! :LOL:

Gonna be fun trying to get the bloody thing on/off then!:D

I think they're one hit wonders! Not great for £4 really. :mad: I'm considering actually taking a rain coat if the forecast is REALLY bad. But how much do I really want to carry?!

I think they're one hit wonders! Not great for £4 really. :mad: I'm considering actually taking a rain coat if the forecast is REALLY bad. But how much do I really want to carry?!

I bought a couple of ponchos from Millets before Paris as the forecast was bad (turned out to be hot and sunny most of them!) as they were reduced to £1.50. I'm bringing one of those to Oxegen, it's a horrible green colour but that's irrelevant!:LOL:

I bought a couple of ponchos from Millets before Paris as the forecast was bad (turned out to be hot and sunny most of them!) as they were reduced to £1.50. I'm bringing one of those to Oxegen, it's a horrible green colour but that's irrelevant!:LOL:

There's a market near work, so I may head into there tomorrow to see if I can find something a little more substantial!

me too, it's unlikely, and I'd have to have everything lined up like, half an hour ago, but it's possible:LOL:

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you! I don't know Neil's number I'm afraid.

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you! I don't know Neil's number I'm afraid.

Essentially, for it to work, I have to do the following:

• book trains to/from Holyhead
  • Book ferry to/from Holyhead to Dublin
  • Organise travel to/from Oxegen
  • Sell T ticket

all withing the next 24 hours:LOL:

Essentially, for it to work, I have to do the following:

• book trains to/from Holyhead
  • Book ferry to/from Holyhead to Dublin
  • Organise travel to/from Oxegen
  • Sell T ticket

all withing the next 24 hours:LOL:

Wow!:eek:

Well I suppose your best bet would be to sell it for under face value, if that will still give you sufficient funds to go to Oxegen of course.

Archived