Well my 'children' are 19 and 21 so I could potentially be a granny, yes!:stunned:

Not for a while yet I hope and as my daughter's partner is female it means I only have to worry about my son presenting me with a grandchild!:LOL:

oh,wow!

wouldn't it be grate,though? :happy:

So the buses which go from Dublin city centre out to the festival site, is it through Ticketmaster they can be booked? I'd rather have my bus ticket in advance.
:yesey:

oh,wow!

wouldn't it be grate,though? :happy:

:yesey:

Just found it, thank you! What time do they start running though, do you know? We'll all be in Dublin city centre by about 9am (assuming our flights are on time) but will we then be able to get out to Naas at that time?

Just found it, thank you! What time do they start running though, do you know? We'll all be in Dublin city centre by about 9am (assuming our flights are on time) but will we then be able to get out to Naas at that time?

That's what I'm worrying about. . .I really want to try and get the mainstage barrier if I can, as most of my favourite bands are playing there! :LOL: So obviously want to get there at a decent time.

DUBLIN BUS

Dublin Bus will provide an express bus service from Dublin City Centre to the Oxegen Festival at Punchestown.

Advance Bookings discount price of €20.00 return.

Buses departing from Parnell Square West:

Thursday July 8th – From 12 Noon until 9pm

Friday July 9th – From 12 Noon until 9pm

Saturday July 10th – From 10am until 5pm

Sunday July 11th – From 11am until 4pm

Buses departing from Punchestown Racecourse:

Friday 9th – Directly after the concert

Saturday 10th – Directly after the concert

Sunday 11th – Directly after the concert

Monday 12th July – From 6am until 12 noon

:happy:

i wanna go with you,guys. :supersad::LOL: really.

That's what I'm worrying about. . .I really want to try and get the mainstage barrier if I can, as most of my favourite bands are playing there! :LOL: So obviously want to get there at a decent time.

Maybe we could all share a taxi? Mind you, think I read that taxis will only drop people at the park and ride area. Hmmm.....

:yesey: me wantz the barrier too!

and,and,i dunno about the timings,when Muse will be onstage!

DUBLIN BUS

Dublin Bus will provide an express bus service from Dublin City Centre to the Oxegen Festival at Punchestown.

Oh well 10am would be ok I should think and will allow us a bit of spare time in case the bus from the airport into the city is held up for any reason:)

Who says you can't come with us?

DUBLIN BUS

Directly after the concert? Hm, when does the last one leave, do you know?

Maybe we could all share a taxi? Mind you, think I read that taxis will only drop people at the park and ride area. Hmmm.....

Could do!

:yesey: me wantz the barrier too!

and,and,i dunno about the timings,when Muse will be onstage!

I'm guessing 10ish, maybe? idk for sure though, but as I'm aiming to be there all day, I'm not too worried :LOL:

Oh well 10am would be ok I should think and will allow us a bit of spare time in case the bus from the airport into the city is held up for any reason:)

Who says you can't come with us?

:yesey: fingers crossed. everything should be fine! ;)

yayyy,i'll be at the city in the morning and will wait for you. :dance:

Was the last one really early? I think that's my main worry - getting back to the airport!

Think I'll do the same, best get it all sorted and out the way.

Fuck no, the buses ran really late! They had to! It was bloody awful, we were sent on a two mile (felt like it anyway!:LOL:) hike around Marlay Park to where the buses were waiting then had to wait over an hour to get on one! There were still loads of people waiting when we left too!:eek:

:yesey: fingers crossed. everything should be fine! ;)

yayyy,i'll be at the city in the morning and will wait for you. :dance:

You could even come and meet us at the airport to be sure of not missing us!:) I'm assuming there will be 285,306 people at the bus stop!:LOL::LOL:

Directly after the concert? Hm, when does the last one leave, do you know?

I'm guessing 10ish, maybe? idk for sure though, but as I'm aiming to be there all day, I'm not too worried :LOL:

dunno about the last one. :erm: needs to find some further info. :shifty:

ok,i see. :LOL: anyway,i can't wait. :stunned:

Fuck no, the buses ran really late! They had to! It was bloody awful, we were sent on a two mile (felt like it anyway!:LOL:) hike around Marlay Park to where the buses were waiting then had to wait over an hour to get on one! There were still loads of people waiting when we left too!:eek:

Bloody hell :LOL: Yeah it was a bit of a headache trying to get back from that gig!

If our flights are on time (plz plz plz plzzz) then we should get a decent spot in the bus queue. More queueing! It never stops! :LOL:

dunno about the last one. :erm: needs to find some further info. :shifty:

ok,i see. :LOL: anyway,i can't wait. :stunned:

I imagine they must run for a few hours at least, I'm guessing a lot of people will be heading back to the city afterwards. . .

Same :D

You could even come and meet us at the airport to be sure of not missing us!:) I'm assuming there will be 285,306 people at the bus stop!:LOL::LOL:

I would come to the airport but I'm living 40 min away. :( and no one would take me to there. :chuckle: and the taxi to the airport is bloody expensive. :stunned:

And,and.. If I had my own car I could collect you and provide the place to stay at night. :yesey:

We could meet somewhere at the city centre and then go to bus stop straight away. :)

I would come to the airport but I'm living 40 min away. :( and no one would take me to there. :chuckle: and the taxi to the airport is bloody expensive. :stunned:

And,and.. If I had my own car I could collect you and provide the place to stay at night. :yesey:

We could meet somewhere at the city centre and then go to bus stop straight away. :)

Ok, let's do that! Were you going to go on your own then? I'll PM you my number :)

Ok, let's do that! Were you going to go on your own then? I'll PM you my number :)

To Oxegen,you mean? Yeah,cause most of people are camping and there not that much people who are going for only a day.

So,the company would be grate. :awesome: alright,I'll give my nr as well. :)

To Oxegen,you mean? Yeah,cause most of people are camping and there not that much people who are going for only a day.

So,the company would be grate. :awesome: alright,I'll give my nr as well. :)

Ah yes, of course. I was forgetting about it being more than one day! Duh:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Archived