IKEA Gorm PEDDLEBOR'D!

Neil.

No, it's a fucking simple idea. Quick, easy, convinient, cheap, SIMPLE.

it is very simple. the only credit i can take is for making the little photo essay. it does work though. Like, some of the peddlebords out there are pretty pricey. arent the peddletrane one's like $200 or so?

:LOL: yeah... :rolleyes:

must paint this soon.

i tought about racing you and posting a pics of my finished peddlebord tomorrow, but i ordered a cab and cables to my parents address today believing that they not gonna ship them before next week (so i can go to ikea and obi to get some paint too) but somehow they managed to ship it tomorrow so i gotta go home to recieve it.

But i think i not gonna make it too fancy. I gonna buy a reasonably sized gorm, a can of black paint and two handles to be able to carry the board. I think i gonna secure the pedals with cable ties or something, but it is more likely that i not gonna secure them at all because i can't find out a steady order of my peddles anyways.

• 1 year later...

pedalboard022011.jpg

This is mine - I love orange, so I'm not trying to copy the original orange Gorm pedalboard !!!

Now there's also Moog expression pedal for the DMB and a footswitch for my Vox AC30 as well as AB/Y switch for Vox's channels (haven't got any pics yet)...The left side is removable so I can take it home (now I take Memory Man instead of Memory boy)...The chain is also different today - Booster then AB/Y - A to the FuzzFactory and then to the normal channel (set slightly crunchy), B to the Tuner then Morley - DS-2 (quite useless now - I might end up selling it) - DMB - Top boost channel set punchy and more overdriven (just not too much - about 1 o'clock) - I like a crunchy amp and for more gain I just kick the booster or FF in...The Memory Man and Cathedral reverb are in the FX loop - it's good to have delays both in front of the amp and in FX loop - it feels different and DMBoy has a cool modulated synth sounds that are far better in front of the amp... :-)

Archived