South African Musers' Thread

emulov

Hello and good day

I am from South Africa, I have been a die hard muse fan since the year 2000 when i first heard them..

A lot of people think that there is not a lot of South African muse fans.. but thats not true. I went to the 2008 Coke Fest just to see Muse, I cried when they carried their gear onto the stage. after that show ( muse weren't even the headline, Korn was ) The newspapers here were full of muse and how muse were the best and how they stole the show..

It was a good feeling to read those things.. I have an empty space in my heart tho. Why does muse not come back here ?? why do you go back to all the other countries every year but not here again.. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE just come back here, I promise you that you will have a full 2 shows..

I am desprate to see them again.. Muse, PLEASE COME BACK!!!! PLEASE!!!!!!!!!

• 7 months later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...
You're one to talk.

It's a really nooby story, the way I got my 59. When I joined my first forum ever, when I was 11 or so, I put my username as simply 'Tim'. Unfortunately it was already taken, and the site suggested Tim59. I've kept the username since.

It's a really nooby story, the way I got my 59. When I joined my first forum ever, when I was 11 or so, I put my username as simply 'Tim'. Unfortunately it was already taken, and the site suggested Tim59. I've kept the username since.

That's how I got my 917. Just not from this website.

Archived