Dom is standing :LOL: looks so weird

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M7Z8V7BKKCA

*grooves frantically*

Close up of TaB

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UcILQubJfkk

Besides the utter epicness of the glowing suit and shades, I wonder how that platform moves around? It picks him up, takes him out for TaB, and brings him back in time for PiB. I'm loving the moving platforms.

LMAO OH THAT SUIT

so much love <3

Well, it makes sense, you living on the internet and all, it must be hard to sleep with all the :srsb33f: happening around you :(

:p

I think the setlist lies also made it worse - the people reporting on twitter they'd heard songs that aren't played and the incessent screwing with setlist.fm. In Your World was apparently added at one point, and things like that you can tell obviously are fake, but the setlist that had MK and Bliss or CE seemed perfectly reasonable...

One funny thing about last night is that usually all hell breaks loose somewhere around the time we get the first megaphone tweet, but last night we were completely unaware until like an hour after the show ended that the song had even been played :LOL:

Yeah it was crap, Dead Star was said to have been played early on (rare but possible) as were CE and Bliss (very likely), it was just a night of rises and let downs :(

the stage is very high and i could only just see dom and much of the time couldn't see chris. matt was in my face most of the time though which suited me just fine! by the way, gotta say chris looked absolutely gorgeous, what a man he is!

Oh this is quite concerning. So you could hardly see chris and dom, and hardly anything of the giant stage/screen awesomeness :erm:

the stage is very high and i could only just see dom and much of the time couldn't see chris. matt was in my face most of the time though which suited me just fine! by the way, gotta say chris looked absolutely gorgeous, what a man he is!

That's good to know - I'm going to have to get to Matt's side (not that I didn't plan that already :$:eyebrows:) I couldn't see Dom or Chris very well from the pillar stage either when I was standing in front of Matt. But I'm really short, so :$

I notice that there seemed to be a catwalk off to the side? Was that ever used? Did the guys swap sides like they did on the arena tour? Or was it basically everyone in his spot except when they were on the small stage?

Feeling Good was a lol as well. I think Matt knows about the megaphone abuse, he hid it when the piano got reeled out and when it came to the megaphone bit just whipped it out of nowhere the cheeky bastard :LOL:

Haha- ninja Matt sneaking it up on everyone like that :ninja:

Feeling Good was a lol as well. I think Matt knows about the megaphone abuse, he hid it when the piano got reeled out and when it came to the megaphone bit just whipped it out of nowhere the cheeky bastard :LOL:

Which begs the question... Why does he continue to play it if he knows the fans hate it?

Yeah it was crap, Dead Star was said to have been played early on (rare but possible) as were CE and Bliss (very likely), it was just a night of rises and let downs :(

Yeah, the DS thing was painful... I didn't believe it because I didn't want to get my hopes up, but I was still sad to see it confirmed that it hadn't been played :(

susie, girl afraid on the forum, who was right next to me on the barrier, did post to say neither citizen or bliss were played but i know people continued questioning the fact!

Yeah, most of the confusion was during the actual gig, I think she was the first one to confirm they weren't there after the show ended. Earlier, I'm pretty sure there was someone else who said they were in contact with someone at the gig who claimed that one or the other was played.

Then, after, at least one other person came in and referred us to setlist.fm and said that was the setlist, and it had CE on it... then yet later someone edited setlist.fm and put In Your World in that setlist (which no one believed, it just made people question the whole thing) so, like, it may have been correct when the person referred us to it initially but then people were screwing with it.

It was basically mass confusion! (Some intentionally caused by people screwing with setlist.fm, facebook and sending fake tweets)

susie, girl afraid on the forum, who was right next to me on the barrier, did post to say neither citizen or bliss were played but i know people continued questioning the fact!

Yeah it was nuts for a while. I was gone for most of the gig and came back expecting to know a setlist and only found madness. People everywhere were confirming and then blatantly lying so it was hard to keep up. It was a mess.

Wonder why this gig was so confusing unlike others? Not many tweeters maybe.

could really only look up and see the wall but as it almost above us we really couldn't see much of it. you will only see half the stage from the front barrier, yes. unless you're very tall of course! then there's a little walk way bit sticking out from the middle and immediately after that is the hydraulic platform. matt and chris still do their side-swapping and both use the the little walk-way sticking out from the middle of the stage too.

Yeah, the DS thing was painful... I didn't believe it because I didn't want to get my hopes up, but I was still sad to see it confirmed that it hadn't been played :(

It was basically mass confusion! (Some intentionally caused by people screwing with setlist.fm, facebook and sending fake tweets)

I didn't believe IBTY until late last night once vids starting rolling in :LOL:

I remember setlist.fm at one point had a song that was called "nobody knows what the hell is going on so this is all speculation". :LOL:

because he likes it? Plus it always gets a great reaction, it's only a very small set of fans that actually hate it...

True, really I don't hate FG (hate is too strong) it just annoys me there are so many better OOS songs which they could play (and are their own).

True, really I don't hate FG (hate is too strong) it just annoys me there are so many better OOS songs which they could play (and are their own).

my general opinion on it has been "add one more piano song and it's all good" - and they've now done that, and the song they added was IBTY, so I'm happy :D

i belong to you and nsc were both just fantastic and i'd been very much looking forward to both! people were saying before the gig that they def wouldn not perform ibty so that made it even better and more of a surprise! when nsc began i screamed like a kid! i've never made a secret of the fact i like the song and as a live song i absolutely love it!

because he likes it? Plus it always gets a great reaction, it's only a very small set of fans that actually hate it...

Yeah that's true. I wouldn't mind if they drop the song but is obvious that the majority of the people enjoys it.

my general opinion on it has been "add one more piano song and it's all good" - and they've now done that, and the song they added was IBTY, so I'm happy :D

I thought IBTY was being played on guitar? If not sweet :) That makes it much better :D

Archived