Morgan is sweet. :happy: Is this in Philly? I recognize the twin sisters (and Brian).

I wish I had taken a pic with Morgan, but he ran away ... :unsure:

if you're talking about the girls on the right...we're not twins.she's actually 5 yrs younger than i am.

i'm sorry, but... who is morgan? *confused*

From Microcuts

Formed in 1996 in a sea-side Devonshire town, MUSE have risen to become one of Britain's biggest and most respected Rock bands. Members are : Matthew Bellamy (guitar, piano, vocals and writing), Chris Wolstenholme (bass, backing vocals), Dominic Howard (drums) and Morgan Nichols (4th member added for the live shows: keyboards, samples, backing vocals)

From Microcuts

Formed in 1996 in a sea-side Devonshire town, MUSE have risen to become one of Britain's biggest and most respected Rock bands. Members are : Matthew Bellamy (guitar, piano, vocals and writing), Chris Wolstenholme (bass, backing vocals), Dominic Howard (drums) and Morgan Nichols (4th member added for the live shows: keyboards, samples, backing vocals)

That definiton sucks ass

"chef and synths dude" :happy:

From Microcuts

he also played bass in Rock en Seine in 2004 when Chris broke his wrist, see the youtube link in my sig ...

:eek:

Dom's t-shirt has the Starlight artwork on it!

That isnt the Starlight Single Cover :stunned: And it isnt anything of Jasper Goodalls either (it isnt on his folio), probably just the same style

Lawlz. Morgan is their new synth guy. He's just a well payed session player who appears on stage with them. He's not part of the band or owt.

He rawks some asses though.

From Microcuts

• 2 months later...

Archived