ive recently got into shine acoustic. since it was a slow b-side i never really listened to it properly and didnt appreciate it properly until now, and now i cant stop listening to it

plus bedroom acoustics and the acoustic version of muscle museum.

hmm, i didnt realise until now, but apparently im going through a phase where im addicted to all things 'acoustic'?! thats a bit weird lol

Ever since I heard Resistance in it's entirety "MK Ultra" is the song I itch to skip to!!! "I Belong to You" is a close second; but it catches me for different reasons.

The beginning of "MK Ultra" sounds so epic to me, plus it sounds a bit like songs from Origins of Symmetry, which is my favorite album. I dunno, it just makes my ears very happy! :D

Hmmm...lately, Glorious and Easily. Before that, Eternally Missed. Before that, Crying Shame. I have some songs I get massive cravings for and the a week later forget about and then there are the songs I always come back to. And the ones where I forget how good they are, listen to them again and get blown away like it was the first time...

Assassin Grand Omega Bosses Edit and Ruled by Secrecy.

To a lesser extent USoE, but that's only because I just learned how to play it so it gets stuck in my head pretty easily recently.

I can't get Assassin GOBE out of my head, so fackin groooovyyyy

Archived